Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new posting rules making game too tedious

royalpainsroyalpains Forum TravellerRegistered User Posts: 217 Cupcake Princess

Now if you post too much it says you have to prove you are not a **** robot! Well with this many farms to take care of, I do not have all day to wait 5 minutes between posts to be able to avoid that! And then half the time the stupid pictures they want you to identify are cut off.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

We have been through this before, you know how to make it stop.

• royalpainsroyalpains Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 217 Cupcake Princess

no I don't. The ONLY way to make it stop is stop posting! And then there is no point in playing!!

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

It is FaceBook asking you to prove that you are not a robot. FaceBook thinks you could be a robot because you are posting very frequently and your posts are very similar, this is not something unique to FarmVille, any FaceBook game that involves lots of posting has the same problem.

The solution is to post less and slower. Certain posts such as Animal Feed, Watering Cans, Seedlings, Bushels and Bird Feed are almost guaranteed to trigger a CAPTCHA response. Either post those very slowly alternating them with posts of a different type or post fewer. Do not click the FarmVille Share button until you have clicked the Post to FaceBook button on the previous post. (Bird Feed posts are an example where players are likely to click Share on the second feed post before the Post button on the first feed post)

No one is happy about this, least of all Zynga, but it is a situation that does have a workable solution.

• royalpainsroyalpains Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 217 Cupcake Princess

Funny because I have been playing this game for YEARS and have had this issue until this last year. Post less? I have 17 farms! And I don't have all day to post ONE thing at a time. I have a life. And fyi? Half the pictures they want me to identify are cut off so I CAN"T prove I am not a **** robot. What other posts are you talking about? I need to harvest my animals and trees and get on with the next thing. Please Zynga does not give two **** about this. what share button? What are you talking about? Workable? For who? Maybe those who have all day to sit on their behinds but not everyone can do that. Sorry

royalpains -- I am another player, just like you. I'm not going to waste my time any more - you are welcome.

You are rude. you are welcome!!!!!! You are not LISTENING to a thing I say so forget you.

I think you are the one not listening, you need to contact FaceBook, not other FarmVille players, there is nothing players can do.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

royalpains .... people have been trying to help you on here for ages ..... as Sandy said we are all players ... we are not able to access anyones farms ... but try to offer answers to things that we have happen to us ...
    if you are having issues with your farm .. that our answers cant help you with ... then as suggested many times ... you need to contact customer support ... they are the only ones who DO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR FARM ... and can look into it for you ...

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

@royalpains said:
    Funny because I have been playing this game for YEARS and have had this issue until this last year. Post less? I have 17 farms! And I don't have all day to post ONE thing at a time. I have a life. And fyi? Half the pictures they want me to identify are cut off so I CAN"T prove I am not a **** robot. What other posts are you talking about? I need to harvest my animals and trees and get on with the next thing. Please Zynga does not give two **** about this. what share button? What are you talking about? Workable? For who? Maybe those who have all day to sit on their behinds but not everyone can do that. Sorry

Yes things between Facebook and Farmville are getting worse. Personally I think Facebook wants us only to play the games that they have so if we spend money on a game it goes to them. If you use your "tab" key you can get to see all the images and what they want you to click on. Also no matter how slow I post and how much I try to put other posts in I get that too. The only way to get around that is to give Facebook your telephone number. I don't want that as I get so much more junk e-mail now that hey have that I can only imagine how many more phone calls I would get.

I just wish they would stop it and treat the Farmville posts different that posts on my timeline. I do not have a story to share and so the "my story" option on my posts is frustrating too. :(

NOBODY has ever helped me and Zynga is useless. They don't listen to anything or anyone.

Sorry you are having so much trouble, I've always found Customer Support to be very helpful and three people have tried to help you with this problem but you don't seem to want to use any of the suggestions.

Customer service is useless. All they do is give you a canned answer "Delete files" etc. No real help and nobody here has helped me at all. WHAT suggestions? All people tell me is "Don't post so much' and as I said that is NOT helpful when I have 17 farms that all need to be harvested. I don't have all day to sit and do each animal individually and so on. I do have other things to do with my time.

• Mary__777Mary__777 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

facebooks issue is zynga is so big that fb cant handle all the posts. word is they are dying and need money. an idea would be to separate games from the actual fb page. and still be on a fb account. for ex. facebook/games2. too much money to ramp up i bet. zynga could create their own "facebook", however...too expensive. that cost would go to the players eventially killing fv. i hope that zynga finds a balance that is minimally impactive. i play about 10% of all the farms because its just too time consuming. remember, its just a game. you can set the limits. zynga works hard too keep this going. think about how many clock hours are spent by them to provide this service. i have had good results from support. they do follow up.

support has never done follow up with me either. Just gives me a canned response.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

I have never had an issue with support either ... always follow up and I think they do a great job considering the amount of people who contact them on a daily basis ...

royalpains ... Sandy & I have attempted to help you out ... but you either dont use the links we post for you or as I have said before there is something wrong with your computer .... it wont fix itself ... you need a techie to take a look at it ....then maybe you will be able to play the game properly

what links? Nobody has given me any links. I don't know what you are talking about. It's a brand new computer!!!! Just bought it. So there is nothing wrong with my computer. Other people are having the same issue. You sound like "Customer service" that is their answer for EVERYTHING. It MUST be my computer. It's not. Try another tune.

Brand new means absolutely nothing - my computers are all old and play FV just fine.

Here are the links again:

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville/?contact=1
    or
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

royalpain - Just because that is your name you do not really need to be so difficult

Nobody will give me any help so why should I be nice?

royalpains .... there are 3 people who have commented on this post to try and help you .... given you the link to contact customer support and generally been very nice ... but you appear to enjoy being rude to everyone who does help you .... everyone has told you that only support can get into your game and attempt to sort it for you ... but again you continue to ignore this information .. I dont know what you expect to happen .. we are all players trying to assist you ... but you dont appear to see that ...
    when all is said and done .... its up to you to contact customer support and let them assist you ...

And I already told you that customer support is NO help. They give me the standard canned answer: Delete files, "allow" flash etc. And I already did all that. So that is not any help. I DID contact support but NONE of you are listening to what I am saying. They DO NOT HELP. Customer Support has done nothing.

royalpains - we can not help you, we are only FV players, maybe you need to find another game, this one isn't working for you

And maybe you need to not be so rude. What is the point of these boards then? If you claim you can't help me? Huh?

@royalpains said:
    And maybe you need to not be so rude. What is the point of these boards then? If you claim you can't help me? Huh?

The point of the boards is for players to provide help to other players. (now you will post you have received no help) You have repeatedly refused to accept our help. If you don't want our help, then contact Customer Support. (and now you will post that Customer Support never helps you)

edited April 2019

what help? Posting the link for customer support when I already TOLD you I tried that and it did not work is not help. No they don't help and neither has anyone here. You can say you have all you want to make yourself feel better but you have done NOTHING to help me. Show me ONE thing you did to help me, other then posting a link to customer support which I already knew about? And telling me "you know how to make it stop" is NOT help. If you want to think you are 'helping" by telling me that go right ahead lady.

@royalpains said:
    what help? Posting the link for customer support when I already TOLD you I tried that and it did not work is not help. No they don't help and neither has anyone here. You can say you have all you want to make yourself feel better but you have done NOTHING to help me. Show me ONE thing you did to help me, other then posting a link to customer support which I already knew about? And telling me "you know how to make it stop" is NOT help. If you want to think you are 'helping" by telling me that go right ahead lady.

You proved my point, thanks

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

What browser are you using? If it is Google Chrome you can get and extension.

Try this:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/farmville-flash-helper/ddakejacccpjkpbjblhaiajdadpkejeb?hl=en-GB

Other than that Facebook wants our telephone numbers. I do not want to give them that, so I have to prove I am not a robot a lot, no matter how slow I go.

Google Chrome is horrible. Even with the extensions it does not work. I am using Microsoft edge and it works much better but still getting the posting issues.

@Sandy7226 said:

@royalpains said:

You proved my point, thanks

What point? That you gave me NO help the "link" you gave is nothing that I have not read before and heard before from Zynga. Not helpful then and not helpful now