Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amor Arrows

EvieEvie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

This is the second time in a row that I have not been able to get all of the animals and bonus animals because of receiving duplicates. I have prepped and transformed thirty-eight (yes that is 38) animals and I am still missing one, plus the bonus animal and now I am out of time. I refuse to pay to speed them up. By the way, I am wasting eighty-nine arrows, so I was not taking my time. I worked way too hard on this only to get the same stupied results.

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

Evie .... I agree with you on this .... I did manage to finish .... but made 57 'random animals' out of a possible 63 that they said we could get .... I got all the 4s and most of the 3s before I managed to get the last one I needed to finish ....
    we work so hard on these things only to not finish most of the time .... to be honest I doubt I will do another one due to all the nonsense we need to go through to actually finish ....

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

The Valentine feature was designed so that players would receive duplicates, but no more than 4 of any animal. It can be done, but it does become boring and tedious. I believe it took me 2 full weeks, but I am able to visit my farm 3 times a day and I realize not everyone can.

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

I did not try too hard for this one and so did not complete it. I did manage to get two and three with some and none of others. Had I just gotten one it would have been done. This will just be something I ignore in the future.