Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farm Runs

Paul MuscatoPaul Muscato PumpkinRegistered User Posts: 41 Building Expert
edited February 2019 in FarmVille Discussion

I like the Zygna is revisiting the older farms during using the Farm Run quest system, but there is no information on these anywhere, are these random tasks or are they planned? If planned can a walk through or guide be provided. This is the second one they started in the last few months. Current run is Australia, Mystical Grove, Sweet Acres and Winter Wonderland

Tagged:

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

Paul Muscato .... I looked for a guide also about this farm run ... but had no luck locating one either .... I think the tasks are random .... but so far I have had the Australian Red Wheat 1000 planting twice .... and the Barley also twice .... along with collecting the tickets or whatever they are called .... and harvesting the main building on the farm ... so I would guess that we will get a repeat of the crops to be planted until we have completed this section and move on to the next one ... where most likely it will be the same thing different location ...
    I just hope they dont decide to scratch off all our progress like they did last time ... and send us back to the beginning when we are nearly done - like last time ... good luck !

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

If you go to FaceBook and search for the public group One Step Just Helpers - there is a complete guide including the questions, but the tasks are sort of random.

• Paul MuscatoPaul Muscato Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 41 Building Expert

Thanks all, I will search that group and hope we do not have any code issues.