Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't collect animal feed

vanjucasvanjucas Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 12 Building Expert

For several days now, when I try to collect animal feed from the news feed I just get the "Expired" message. I have run out of feed now

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,569 Lord of the Forums

the feed hasnt worked for most farmers for a long time ... sadly ... fb discontinued its use .... you may have to try to find further animal feed on your newsfeed from other neighbours

• vanjucasvanjucas Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 12 Building Expert

That answer makes no sense at all! I am able to collect everything else, animals, trees, produce etc either from the main FB page or from the feed below the farm It is ONLY the "animal feed" that is coming up as "expired", or "just missed it". If FB has discontinued its use I wouldn't be able to collect other items or collect Animal Feed from any other neighbours. If it isn't working for other farmers, how would I be able to get Animal Feed from other neighbours?

• CJ MorrowCJ Morrow Building Expert Registered User Posts: 74 Black Sheep of ze Internet

This is happening to me also. Even on the news feed. It says that this event has expired.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file