Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Known Issue: Did not received Winter Fable farm parts from posts

musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby EnthusiastRegistered User Posts: 359 The One Who Knows it All
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting

When I accept festive horns from the feed, it says I've received it (if I was quick enough), but when I go to my game, they're not in the gift box. I thought it might have been just me, but I saw posts by others saying they're not getting them either (they've also mentioned not getting other parts, though I've just noticed the horns so far). I suppose this is an ongoing problem with the game since we couldn't collect ice castle parts either. Please fix it! New farms are no fun at all when we can't play them!

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,560 Lord of the Forums

I think the problem might be that some of the parts are made using 3rd party apps and don't work.

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 359 The One Who Knows it All

No, these are neighbors' posts. They don't use 3rd party apps.

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 359 The One Who Knows it All

Also, when I post the "ask" posts and people click on them, I don't get the gifts.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,560 Lord of the Forums

@musicalcat said:
    No, these are neighbors' posts. They don't use 3rd party apps.

I think the problem is the "FV censor" can't tell the difference

And if I collect a part from the feed below the game and try to use it, I get a "whoa farmer," and then of course the part is gone when the game restarts. (I'm hoping that providing these details will help Zynga fix the bug.)
    The game is not fun this way :-(

I agree with you musicalcat, Zynga needs to see that they have blocked more than the third party links.

• dawn55______dawn55______ Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Building Expert
    edited December 2018

I'm not getting the horns either. They aren't from third party they are from my neighbors postings on the board. I'm getting the silver picks but not the horns.

edited December 2018

For a while I got everything except the horns but now I'm not getting any of them (horns, picks, buildable parts). Someone in Ask the Dirt Farmer (are we allowed to mention that group on here? If not, let me know and I will edit my comment) had a hypothesis that Zynga has started capping us at 40 pieces of each item per day. But if that's true they should tell us.

@musicalcat said:
    For a while I got everything except the horns but now I'm not getting any of them (horns, picks, buildable parts). Someone in Ask the Dirt Farmer (are we allowed to mention that group on here? If not, let me know and I will edit my comment) had a hypothesis that Zynga has started capping us at 40 pieces of each item per day. But if that's true they should tell us.

I think mentioning Dirt Farmer is fine, at least I've never been reprimanded for mentioning it.

I think caps are quite possible, I think it is equally possible that it's a mistake, but when and if we get answers is as always an unknown. LOL

• dawn55______dawn55______ Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Building Expert

@musicalcat said:

If that is the case when we click on the item is should tell us we have reached our limit of what we can get. Also I don't think I have clicked on 40 horns yet.

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Thanks for reporting and this has been brought up to the team, Farmers. Please stay tuned on this thread or on our Support site's Hot Topics section for updates while we're investigating the issue. Appreciate your understanding.

• kimmy05kimmy05 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

starter packs for new farm ,holly tickets ,vehicle parts new farm points 100 & 50 ,,,and much much more for new farm..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file