Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Known Issue: Ice Castle - Unable to receive Building Parts

musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby EnthusiastRegistered User Posts: 359 The One Who Knows it All
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting

I've seen the Dirt Farmer post about not collecting mass-shared parts from groups, but that's not what I'm talking about here.

1. I cannot collect parts from my NEIGHBORS' feeds. The box says I have successfully claimed them, but they do not show up in my game. This applies mainly to the thrones and princess crowns; I've been able to collect some ice shards. (I have seen posts by others saying they cannot collect ice shards either, so apparently it's an issue too.)

2. I have not been receiving many princess crowns through the game, and I am wondering if there are GIFT ENVELOPE issues again. Last night before bed I went through and requested them from probably 50 neighbors. Usually when I do that, I have at least 10 items in the morning, usually more. Today I had 1.

3. I have been able to craft the thrones and use them, but I've seen other posts by people saying that their crafted thrones are not counting.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file