Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marble's Mad Machine...

JillianHJillianH Saint SpontaneousRegistered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

Why doesn't the pieces in the sample match the ones in the game? Her I was looking for pieces that were smaller than what I thought they were. Why not make them the way they look in the guide?

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

the guide is exactly that a guide ... and the pieces need to take up space in the puzzle area .... I had no issue with this game in fact I liked it a lot ...
    dont forget once you attain the main prize in each section to place the 'trophy' onto your farm as you can harvest it once a day until about the 10th December or thereabouts ...

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

I knew you would like what I complain about. Fact is it states " part present behind glass cells" and that is not true. Now with the next one the pieces are a lot smaller than what the sample looks like. Also once you win the item it takes up four spaces. All in all this one is not worth the effort, and yes I know I do not have to play it or the game.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

JillianH ... this is far easier than the rock paper scissors one ... where it never worked at all ... so you never won anything ... its a puzzle ... and you have to click on the squares to find the missing puzzles pieces ... everyone will click on non puzzle areas ... thats the way it works ... but once you have played a couple of them you sort of get to realize where the puzzle pieces are ... as they have to take up some room in the square ... and once you have won the trophy in each section you dont have to play the other part anymore ... as you only play to win the lightening bolts ...

So how is that comment about me not winning, not nasty? The point of this is not if I win or not. I did win the first one and am on my way to the second, although I am not planting or doing anything to advance myself. Just coincidence that I advance. It happens in quest too when I happen to do the steps, but was never aiming to do so. Anyways the newest one is just nothing like the puzzle...So in the photo there are three circles, but the sample has two.

Pointing out problems to others is not complaining that I am not winning, but again that is how you see everything I post.

JillianH is it just me you seem to have an issue with .... as every time I try to help you out .. you take umbridge .... if that be the case then I shall no longer try to assist you in your queries ...
    I will however say that they show 4 squares so that is what you must locate to complete this part of the puzzle above ...the small picture is a guide ... not to scale ... the last piece will abut one of the other ones ... probably the one on the left ... it will probably be straight under the one you have shown ... alternately it will be against the top big one ... good luck ... and goodbye ...

LOL! In the sample there are two circles, so far I have found two and a half. So if the last piece is the other half it will make three, not two. Even on this you argue that I am wrong. Why bother to add to my threads?

• Jay_DuchessJay_Duchess Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't play any more, I got 2 animals but now it doesn't give me any more tasks or thunderbolts