Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why can't I load my farmville neighbors anymore..

mamacbmamacb Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 130 The Pesky Helper

For a while now All my farm neighbors have disappeared. I did not delete them, but I cannot load their names again.
Is there any place I can find them? or, are they not playing the games anymore?
I need them to appear back so I can request help from them... I know I did not delete them....

Answers

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

as you are having issues with your neighbours ... maybe add your name to the thread on here to get more neighbours the "ADD Me Farmers --October--2018-- ** ONE [1] Post Per Thread, Please! **" thread .... or wait until the first of November and add it to the new thread ...

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

Are they Facebook friends as well or just community neighbors? I have lost community neighbors as well. I think they either quit the game or dropped me as a neighbor.

• mamacbmamacb Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 130 The Pesky Helper

JillianH, because of the mess this game (Farmville) is having, 99% of my facebook friends play other games instead. Farmville is messing up.... Right now, it is stuck on "Farm Run". It cannot even close...