Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STOP!!!

DebbieCochonDebbieCochon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

STOP forcing us onto new farm when it is released!
STOP forcing the new quests on everyone!
STOP giving us the same directions, over and over again!

THIS IS GETTING TEDIOUS!!!

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

you dont have to play the new farm .... its not compulsory ... you also dont need to play the quests ... I dont .. gave them up ages ago .... as to the directions .... if you are having issues ... what would you expect them to give you ... if they are trying to help you out of a predicament ?? .... plus if its getting too much ... you can always stop playing ... or play on a couple of your farms ...

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

You are correct in all complaints.

1. When a new farm comes out you are forced to go to it, no matter what you are doing. It would be nice if they let us decide when we go to the new farm.

2. The new quests pop up and we have to answer "awesome" than wait for it to load, BEFORE we can shut it down. Again let us decide to open them or not.

3. I think I get the directions that you are referring to. I think you mean the directions that we get on EVERY new farm. Things like the unwither buildable that we have to get OVER and OVER again. I get it and I agree. It is annoying. If we need to know this we can click on the question mark.

You are trying to make it a better game so I get why you are posting this and will not tell you to stop playing, like others have rudely suggested.

@Peela said:
    as to the directions .... if you are having issues ... what would you expect them to give you ... if they are trying to help you out of a predicament ?? ....

I think the directions she is referring to is not answers to questions but rather the ones that pop up over and over again, as in the unwither ring building. We get it. You plant crops, get a coin or something, trade it for the same prize over and over again, and at the end get the unwither ring. They can stop making us click on "awesome" over and over again.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

Let's remember we are playing a free game, if Zynga wants us to look at their newest farm, that's fine with me, no one is forcing me to do more than take a look.

Lots of players like quests, I don't care for them but it is easy to X out of the quest window and never see it again.

This game is attracting brand new players every day, what seems like annoying constant directions to you is valuable new information for others.

Above all let's remember is is a GAME, no one has to play and I'm very grateful to Zynga for providing the free distraction.

And finally JillianH there is absolutely nothing rude in Peela's reply.

@Sandy7226 said:

And finally JillianH there is absolutely nothing rude in Peela's reply.

It is when you state " plus if its getting too much ... you can always stop playing" as she stated. I think it is safe to assume that everyone knows that, even new players. So why type it over and over again. This has also happened to me when I state something is off. So I guess it is her standard reply.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

ahhhh JillianH .... Im never rude .... I state things in plain english ... I actually dont play parts if it gets too much ... like ... I dont play any of the quests anymore .... as it was too much for me to have to ask for so many things and I was getting nowhere quickly .... also once I beat a farm I rarely go back unless I need something on that farm ... but with so many thats highly unlikely as I would be unable to remember where something specific was located ...
    and just because I state something on one thread doesnt mean that everyone reads it ... should I also stop telling people to contact support and putting up a link as "I type it over and over again" and "its her standard reply" ???
    whatever you think ... tis your right to do so .... maybe I will walk away from any thread you post .... as I dont want to offend your sensibilities with any comments I may make .... oh and by the way I did comment on your other thread prior to coming in here ... perhaps I need to go remove it so you arent offended ... have a super day ... happy farming !

@Peela said:
    ahhhh JillianH .... Im never rude .... I state things in plain english ...

The poster was stating the facts that are annoying to them. Facts are

You are forced to a new farm, you have to go, period.
    New quests pop up when you open the game, so that is also forced on us.
    Opening a unwither ring building on a new farm generates a multi page instructions with us clicking on "awesome" over and over again.

The original poster does not like this and I agree with her.

It is not advice that you type over and over again, so no I do not expect everyone to read all of your posts. It is the line "plus if its getting too much ... you can always stop playing". You write that a lot. No one is stating they will stop. Just that these things that they are writing about are annoying.

Not offended at this point, that would mean it is unexpected, and it is.