Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feed Panel Still Broken

SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 150 Administrator
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting

Comments

• Army12Army12 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 17 Building Expert

I keep getting a "Just Missed It" message when I click on items in the feed panel. What is the problem now.

• JodragonJodragon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

Well the feed panel is working, but the feed tab in the game still doesnt work, once again that is needed to collect stamps because stamps do not post in the feed panel. Oh but thats another issue that has never been looked into. Love the game but you guys sure are having a rough time keeping the game running smooth.

• Army12Army12 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 17 Building Expert

When I click on items in the feed panel, I get "Just Missed It" messages - why is this happening? This has happened for three days now. The feed panel issue must not be fixed. Hard to farm and complete quests without the feed panel working!

• katinjalkakatinjalka Muffin Registered User Posts: 42 Building Expert

Unclaimed feeds not working! Why?

• MsDee62MsDee62 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 13 Building Expert

Unclaimed Feeds not working, no matter what person or item is clicked. "Page Not Found" opens every time now. This was happening with a handful of people for quite some time, I thought they had a way to block Unclaimed Feeds and make players go to their web page to collect items. My FV posts are public because I want to provide game items to fellow players. I depend on collecting needed items through Unclaimed Feeds.
    You may have fixed The Feed Panel, but you crashed Unclaimed Feeds. I hope you fix this VERY SOON!

• PhyllisPhyllis Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Unclaimed feed not working. Says page not found

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire

mine said page not found also

• yepme1yepme1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Unclaimed feed panel not working...get page not found. and Feed Panel is all old stuff that ha.s been claimed very very little updated things show up. Normally more than four hours old or more only show. Refresh does not work either and neither does leave game and come back to it. goes to show that 52 farms is way to much to keep up with ...should fix issues before adding more

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file