Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FIXED: FEED PANEL NOT WORKING

Comments

• caskewcaskew Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

It still is not working right, there are some feeds on there that are 18 days old and some that are 2 days..............And I can't expand storage space in one of my chicken coops ( I think we should be able to have more then 2 coops). And also one of my dairy cows. Please tell me why!!

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

How far have you expanded your coop? And what is the problem with the cow?

One of my coops has 80 chickens in it, the other one has100 in it. My cows has 30 in one and 40 in the other one. When I click to expand either one nothing happens, and it comes up to expand.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

The coop limit is 100, so you should be able to expand the one that is 80. Cow Pastures can be expanded to 60, if you mean the Dairy Barn I think the limit is 40. Sounds like you need to contact Customer Support.

OK, because I did mean Dairy Barn.............Thank you

• Werewulf320Werewulf320 Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 116 Cloudylicious

THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE FEED PANEL!! :D:D

• hornplayerhornplayer Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 220 Cupcake Princess

So..... Feed Panel is broken yet again!!!

• trout99trout99 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

@SUZIEQUEE said:
    IT KEEPS TELLING ME OVER N OVER AGAIN TO REFRESH,CAN'T GET ONE THING.... SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO FIX THIS BUT IT DOESN'T WORK!!! HELPPPPPPPPP

i am having the same issue which is very frustrating with the new farm out today

• fantasyfayefantasyfaye Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Building Expert

@marykate55 said:
    same with me about 10 days now very annoying

Can't send or receive anything or send gifts and no feed panel to collect gifts- can't finish any Quests. I guess they expect us to buy and spend our Farm Cash ! Cause that sure POPS UP everytime !

• fantasyfayefantasyfaye Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Building Expert

Yes ! Its been about 2 weeks now and I've contacted support and anything else I can find. No help yet ! Missing all my Quests and Neighbors ! Not fun anymore !

@Marlene said:
    Feed Panel is not working today!!

Hasn't worked for almost 2 weeks for me or the Gifts-none working. Can't send or receive anything ! RIDICULOUS !

@harriswildchild said:
    can anyone help with feed panel? i have reset settings , reboot pc, updated adobe, still seeing feed panel however not able to received items , when refresh its still the same thing. help please. Thank you

I've done all that - spent hours doing it and asking Zynga and Adobe and Google for help. Still not done - been 2weeks ! I can't send or receive anything, can't POST anything - it only gets worse ! Ridiculous !!!

@aprilr41 said:
    Not working here either. The same items repeat over and over, not refreshing to show anything new for the last hour.

I can't receive or get any gifts from anywhere or POST anything. Its been 2 weeks now, believe me it only gets worse and they haven't done anything to fix it. Its Ridiculous !

@COLIDRIS said:
    no there is something wrong w/the feed, i came here specifically to see if anyone else was havin this issue too. if an item is claimed it will say we're too late, but all it says is, "refresh the panel". glad it's not just me. i hope they fix it soon cuz i can't get to everyone's wall, the feed panel is great when it's working! :/

Its been 2 weeks for me and now I can't send or ask or receive any gifts and I can't POST either. Believe me - it gets worse. First the feed panel then all this !

@PamsScottieluvr said:
    Adobe Flash: 23.0.0.185
    Shockwave: 12.2.5.195 (10/13/16)
    Firefox: 49.0.1
    Waterfox: 49.0.2
    Update: 10/11/16
    Farmville #: 582242994

Farmville (not FV2) FEED is not available to me since updating ALL programs influencing this game. When clicking on a feed item this message appears, “Refresh the Feed Panel”. The feed panel refreshes fine, and is always current. However, I cannot access any current items… Also CACHE was cleared too after updates. All my troubleshooting exercises have proven futile. Help.

Pamela Jenewein

@PamsScottieluvr said:
    Adobe Flash: 23.0.0.185
    Shockwave: 12.2.5.195 (10/13/16)
    Firefox: 49.0.1
    Waterfox: 49.0.2
    Update: 10/11/16
    Farmville #: 582242994

Farmville (not FV2) FEED is not available to me since updating ALL programs influencing this game. When clicking on a feed item this message appears, “Refresh the Feed Panel”. The feed panel refreshes fine, and is always current. However, I cannot access any current items… Also CACHE was cleared too after updates. All my troubleshooting exercises have proven futile. Help.

Pamela Jenewein

@fantasyfaye said:

@COLIDRIS said:
    no there is something wrong w/the feed, i came here specifically to see if anyone else was havin this issue too. if an item is claimed it will say we're too late, but all it says is, "refresh the panel". glad it's not just me. i hope they fix it soon cuz i can't get to everyone's wall, the feed panel is great when it's working! :/

Its been 2 weeks for me and now I can't send or ask or receive any gifts and I can't POST either. Believe me - it gets worse. First the feed panel then all this !

I've done it all too and contacted Zynga, Adobe,and Google and Farmville - No Help !

This is really getting RIDICULOUS !! They just want us to spend or buy our Farm Cash !!

• ginahginah Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

they always seem to have an answer but to fix the problem...the feed panel was working fine and now it is always gone gone gone and that is not right..................too many farms coming in and other things....let us decide if we want them ....and fix our problems.....so sad................just gets worse to play

• cazza123cazza123 Muffin Registered User Posts: 33 Building Expert

Does anyone know if this game will ever work properly again. Can't ask for or send gifts, can't do the quests and no feed panel or gift envelope. Just a waste of time playing now.

edited September 2018

@cazza123 said:
    Does anyone know if this game will ever work properly again. Can't ask for or send gifts, can't do the quests and no feed panel or gift envelope. Just a waste of time playing now.

Other than the Feed Panel, which due to FB changes will probably never work, I'm not experiencing any significant problems. Maybe the problems are not in the game?

• howardjmhowardjm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

my feed panel has not worked for months , maybe time to delete and find another way of entertainment , its no good keep asking why , but not getting a reason

• serenmjserenmj Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
  • jadamae227kjadamae227k Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I,m not able to get gift from the feed panel no matter what I do and it take me longer to finish a farm

@MARYCOLORMEGONE said:
    MY FEED IS NOT WORKING WHY???

FaceBook has made changes to prevent in game feeds from working, you need to use FaceBook's News Feed or Zynga's FarmVille - The Official Group

• pclasonpclason Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

can't get anything from the feed panel how about fixing it and quit adding new games

• tazzmaniatazzmania Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

my feed panel is still not working after 3 weeks What is going on fixing it

• KrisdshipKrisdship Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

This has been going on for several weeks and needs to be fixed
    I cannot find anyway to contact tech support
    I have tried to use old emails from them but they return undelivered

• mandy46mandy46 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Feed panel not working, cannot get any gifts and cannot finish colecting things for the quests. itsbeen like that for several weeks just says refresh the feed panel. Ready to give up Farmville as cant collect or finish any tasks

• malditaluna_bmalditaluna_b Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I am overwhelmed with technical issues in the game.
    In The Feed Panel I try to get different items, but immediately get the caption of "Refresh Feed Panel" in red, all the time and I can not get them.
    There is also a possibility that I post items I do not get from other participants probably for the same reason.
    There is a technical glitch here that is detrimental to the course of the game.
    It should be noted that I am refreshing, cleaning cookies, but the problem has not been resolved.

But Enough, really!!!
    Very annoying to play like this with this glitch!
    It is very frustrating that it is not always possible to complete tasks and win things just because of this glitch!
    It's very frustrating!
    When will it be arranged ???

• AstridRiAstridRi Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

I have same problem as previously players. Fixed that please!

• Bosanova KiaiBosanova Kiai Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

I have same problem with Feed Panel. But I receive "Just missed it!".
    Can you solve the problem despite finishing this game in the near future. Be fair to us to the end!
    If you need some detail, write comment here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file