Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Items

chrisychrisy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 58 This Space is Available
edited August 2018 in Ask a Player

I have 30-50 items that tell me something about them but not where they are played is there a place I can go to find out about them?

Best Answers

Answers

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,566 Lord of the Forums

if you can list them here Im sure Sandy will be able to assist you ... she knows oodles about this type of thing ... :)

• chrisychrisy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 58 This Space is Available

Sandy............ is there somewhere to find out where these all go? here is a short list.... safari lodge, navel theater, ranch saloon, alpine jungle, and wild west ranch treasures.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,562 Lord of the Forums

I can tell you that some of the items you listed belong outside the working area of the farm (part of the background) and if you place a second one on the same farm or ANY farm you will most likely lock up your game and only Customer Service will be able to remove it. I'm guessing that you got those in a share group and they were posted by someone who hadn't a clue what they were doing.

There are 2 main sources for finding FV items, unfortunately I can't post the links and one of the sites is currently not working the other is telme-bg I think if you do a google search for that name and FarmVille you will be able to find the FV search section.

The other source of FV information is the Dirt Farmer (it's their search site that is currently not working). You can still find a lot of info on their main site which is FarmVilleDirt the site search is in the upper right. Good luck!