Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Account on FaceBook.

tigerslions63tigerslions63 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I want to keep my farmville and transfere to my new account on face book can it be done and how do i do it with out losing everything that i had on farmville...

Answers

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,564 Lord of the Forums

Sorry, you can not transfer your farm to a new account.

• tigerslions63tigerslions63 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

everything i done on farmville .. facebook have locked me out for no reason... saying i am not tigerslions63... i have done all the following.. and now i just want my old account back because of farmville..
    tigerslions63 facebook.... hoping maybe zynga can help me get my account back.. someone reported me and saying i not who i am // and i verified myself done all the following.. and now my farmville is gone all i done and worked on
    must be something zynga can do

• tigerslions63tigerslions63 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

i need help to get back my old facebook account tigerslions63 they saying i am not tigerslios63 i verified eveything they requested... etc.. still i am locked out of my account... i want my farmville back... worked to hard on farmville... and dont want to lose my farmville... can zynga help me gain back my account...

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,569 Lord of the Forums

tigerslions63 .... zynga cant do anything to do with facebook .... you can only get it back dealing with facebook .... they sometimes have people reported for not using their real name ... and you have to change it to that or close enough to get your facebook account back .... you will have to contact them ... only then will you be able to use your farmville account

ty... \peel .. but few of myfriends state they gone threw zynga . zynga got their account back... thank you for letting me know

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,569 Lord of the Forums

maybe your friends mean they have gotten their old farmville account back .... after not playing for a while ... I know zynga can sometimes help with that .... but thats all to do with farmville ... not facebook .... zynga is a game company who runs games used on facebook ... they have no way of accessing your facebook account ... that is something only facebook can do ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file