Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whoa farmer

dianeoconnor51dianeoconnor51 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

What is up with the Whoa farmer message. I have been getting it all week..really hard to play when you have to constantly rebbot the game!

Comments

• conniesr49conniesr49 Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I've been getting the same thing for a couple weeks now. It starts over so many times it gets frustrating trying to play. Why do I keep getting this message?

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,557 Lord of the Forums

have you tried the usual ... cleared your cache & cookies ... and tried a new browser ... this may help you out ...

• w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 124 Moderator

@dianeoconnor51 said:
    What is up with the Whoa farmer message. I have been getting it all week..really hard to play when you have to constantly rebbot the game!

@conniesr49 said:
    I've been getting the same thing for a couple weeks now. It starts over so many times it gets frustrating trying to play. Why do I keep getting this message?

Appreciate the concern. It usually appears when your game is unable to connect to our server and you can get more details by checking this article. You can also try @Peela's suggestion or refer to this link, for troubleshooting steps that you can follow to help fix the game. Thank you.

• Pepper1231Pepper1231 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

When I click on my Joyful Paddock in Holiday Lights, I get the Whoa Farmer Message. I submit the report and then nothing gets fixed. This has been going on for 8 months. What can I do to fix this?

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,555 Lord of the Forums

Pepper there might be a horse in the paddock that belongs on a different farm. I would try taking the horses out at a time and see if you can find the wrong one. Sometimes just removing the horse will let you know which one is wrong because placing it on the farm will cause a Whoa Farmer.