Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

my feed envelope

flowerhebrew13923flowerhebrew13923 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 49 Building Expert

my feed envelope is generating a lot of requests since Xfinity came to our house and fixed our cable connection, and I need to know if this is only temporary, because my slowing requests are about to give way to more game crashes. Can you please help?

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,631 Lord of the Forums

Check the known issue post, if there is an update it will be in that thread.

• Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,192 Moderator
    edited February 2018

Good news as this has been fixed, flowerhebrew13923. You should now be able to empty the Request Envelope and move your items in the Gift Box. Thank you for helping out, Sandy7226.

• flowerhebrew13923flowerhebrew13923 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 49 Building Expert

I just received word from our service provider Comcast that the terminal box in my back yard got waterlogged during the clash of the seasons overnight, and the cable auxiliary components within would've been in danger of corrosion. My father was an engineer and my mother a master gardener, so that's how I know about these things. Please inform your team of this news and I'll be thankful to contact customer support at my best convenience. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation. I wish there was more I could do since I need rest right now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file