Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newsfeed posts

Denise2222_Denise2222_ Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 20 Building Expert

Everything I post is being posted to facebook and right after every post I get a security question of a sequence of numbers and letters from every post. It seems like none of my posts are getting posted to the newsfeed and not sure why this has changed all of a sudden. Can you help fix this please?

Best Answers

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,595 Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

it appears some people are getting this whilst others are not .... I personally have not had it at all ... maybe check your firewalls or security ... it may have been changed if its all of a sudden its happening ...

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,595 Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

Denise .. maybe that is the problem ... I dont play in the gameroom .... so have no experience with it ... maybe someone who plays in the gameroom will be able to help you with this ...

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,604 Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

I play on the Gameroom and I'm not experiencing any posting problems.

Are you asking about Captcha? If so that is a FaceBook safety feature to prevent spam, you must fill in the letters and numbers, if you X out of it your post will not be posted. You can avoid the Captcha if you post less and slower.

Accepted Answer

Can you see any FV posts?

Accepted Answer

If your posts are going to the FB feed then they automatically go to the FV feed as well. There are 2 FV feeds however and one can be turned off, yours probably is not, but to check look at settings under the farm and make sure you have zfeed enabled.

Answers

• Denise2222_Denise2222_ Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 20 Building Expert

Hi Peela I checked my security settings on both facebook and my laptop but none of my security settings has changed. I still get no posts going into the newsfeed. I just want to add I only play in the gamesroom as fb farmville is worse so I am kinda limited.

• Denise2222_Denise2222_ Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 20 Building Expert

I am still experiencing not being able to post to the newsfeed. I have checked everything and nothing has changed. This problem just started for me a couple of days ago. I only have my three sons on fb so no one that plays the game are getting my posts. I cannot play on fb farmville cause my newsfeed there says refresh the post to every post I click on so I dont play there. As far as the Captcha yes I am aware I need to fill it out and I do but then just click off my posts as there is no point in continuing to post on fb as no one is getting the posts there anyways.

I can see my neighbours farmville posts in the newsfeed on facebook now and can click on posts and they all dont say refresh to feed so that is good. I am able to collect items from the fb farmville feed now but all of my posts seem to be going to fb newsfeed how would I know if any are going to the newsfeed on farmville? to see if any of my posts are getting posted there too? I go to some of my neighbours pages on facebook and can see there farmville posts there as well as in the farmville newsfeed so maybe the same thing is happening with my posts. Would this be possible Sandy? maybe its working better than it was and I just dont know it lol

Thank you very much Sandy I was having a hard time explaining that in a typed out message but you were able to make sense of this lol I also checked my settings and yes the zfeed is enabled. You know I just seem to get alot more fb posts on farmville than I used to for some reason and its only been the last few days and its for everything I click on so not sure what has changed. Would you have any idea as to why this is?

I am seeing more post to fb posts for my own post eg. once I harvest my orchards or my wildlife cow or horse pens etc. I get a share to fb after every post. I was going to ask you about how random people once I post click like on my posts but I cannot see any farmville public posts in my newsfeed but wish I did so I can click like on other random peoples posts too. I will try what you have suggested and see if that works for me. Thank you for all your help on this :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file