Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blank Screen

Lynn2060Lynn2060 Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 28 Building Expert

Why isn't my game loading AGAIN?

Tagged:

Comments

• Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,192 Moderator

Hello, Lynn2060. I apologize for the inconvenience. You may need to use another browser or you can do the following troubleshooting steps by checking this link to help you get back to your game. Thank you.

• NatNat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Building Expert

Hi @Lynn2060 . I've had loading issues since the 14th and have tried all kinds of things to try and fix it, but so far nothing has worked. Did you manage to get your game to load?

• Kellie27Kellie27 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I also have had issues . i get just a white screen. i have done every step they suggest and still nothing. AND yet still no answers no matter who i email. This happened a few years ago also. I know it's not a computer issue. My daughter can get to it just fine under her name on MY laptop. makes no sense. I can get to pet rescue but not farmville. Very weird.

• tazsk8stazsk8s Muffin Registered User Posts: 17 Building Expert

I am also having the same whitescreen issue since yesterday. Have tried all of the troubleshooting steps they suggest with no sucess.

• Mule DriverMule Driver Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 57 This Space is Available

Same here. Tried all the suggestions. I can't get in on any computer or browser, but my daughter can get into her farm fine on my PC. Does Zynga suddenly hate me?

• KenYawKenYaw Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My game white screened after FB installed the game loader. Unable to load or accept gifts from any device, so it is not a browser issue. Looks like the account is now blocked from communicating. I created a new account to test and it works with no issues.Tried to go to my farm on the other identity and it is blocked. I uninstalled the loader, but the snafu looks to be permanent for this identity. I ran through all of the suggestions to correct with no joy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file