Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Furry and Fabulous

Werewulf320Werewulf320 Clueless CookieRegistered User Posts: 116 Cloudylicious

I just transformed 8 tables in Furry and Fabulous. Out of the 8 I got only 1 new animal! The other 7 were all repeats! How do you expect people to finish this contest with odds like that?? Needless to say I'm VERY disappointed in the contest!!

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

everyone is disappointed with this feature .... I myself have at least 4 of the minor animals and its very annoying ... I finally finished one of the circles of animals .... only to open up a dressing table afterwards and get another stupid animal from that finished one which made 3 of that one .... I assumed (maybe stupidly on my part) that once that section was complete you wouldnt get any of those animals again ... but apparently I was wrong .... in the guide it does say on some of the animals you can get up to 4 of them before completing the section ..... very unhappy with it ...

• Werewulf320Werewulf320 Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 116 Cloudylicious

Maybe we can get a comment from an admin?

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@Werewulf320 said:
    Maybe we can get a comment from an admin?

Why? The guide says you can get up to 4 duplicates of each animal, I haven't seen anyone post that they are getting more than that. I really dislike this type of feature but as far as duplicate animals it is working as designed.