Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Toscana Farm not loading

dstearnesdstearnes Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

I've paid for early release for the new farm but it won't load. What is going on here?

Tagged:

Comments

• 1samna1samna Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same issue. Paid & every time I try to go to the new farm I get Whoa Farmer & report issue. Then it reloads game to last farm I was on. Why have a new farm that you have to pay for if you can't get there & your crops wither before it loads? Do we get a refund for crappy service? Or a decent apology prize?

• LeanneSWLeanneSW Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am getting the thing when I try to plant golden dragonberry it won't let me do that nor will it let me "harvest" what I have already planted

• Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Posts: 1,192Super Moderator Moderator

@dstearnes said:
    I've paid for early release for the new farm but it won't load. What is going on here?

@1samna said:
    I have the same issue. Paid & every time I try to go to the new farm I get Whoa Farmer & report issue. Then it reloads game to last farm I was on. Why have a new farm that you have to pay for if you can't get there & your crops wither before it loads? Do we get a refund for crappy service? Or a decent apology prize?

We apologize for the inconvenience, dstearnes and 1samma. The amount of items saved in your Farm may affect the performance of your game. Please try unblocking the third-party cookies on your browsers:

Google Chrome

Mozilla Firefox

Internet Explorer

You may also check these troubleshooting steps to help in loading the new Farm.

Thank you.

• dstearnesdstearnes Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

This does not work. I have NO problem with ANY of the other farms loading, just the new Toscana farm.

• Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Posts: 1,192Super Moderator Moderator

@LeanneSW said:
    I am getting the thing when I try to plant golden dragonberry it won't let me do that nor will it let me "harvest" what I have already planted

Hello, LeanneSW. We are aware of the issue that you are getting an error message when planting the Golden Dragonberry crop and this is already under investigation. Check out our Hot Topics Page for updates.

• dstearnesdstearnes Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

Is anything being done about the new farm, Toscana, not loading? The trouble shooting doesn't help as all the other farms load. I paid for early release but can't get to it so I should be reimburse for it.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,288Registered User Lord of the Forums

@dstearnes said:
    Is anything being done about the new farm, Toscana, not loading? The trouble shooting doesn't help as all the other farms load. I paid for early release but can't get to it so I should be reimburse for it.

You need to contact Customer Service. There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file