Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why can I not get free farm cash?

countrygirl68countrygirl68 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 22 Building Expert

For 3+ weeks I have been offered free farm cash and told no videos available...check back later. What do I need to do or is it Zynga?

Answers

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,605 Lord of the Forums

this has been a problem ... I have read elsewhere ... but only zynga can fix it ... maybe contact support about it ... they are the only ones able to assist with this

• countrygirl68countrygirl68 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 22 Building Expert

For several days I have been offered free farm cash only to be told "no videos available...check back later". Why offer it if there are none available????????

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,605 Lord of the Forums

its probably an advert that pops up intermittently even when there are none available ... and they leave it like that for when they do have them

• macimaci Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I have had the same problem getting the free cash after watching the videos. I should have earned 6 but got nothing. Someone from the dirt farmer said it is a third party thing, probbably cant do anything and I should be grateful I even got the videos because a lot of people never get them. They were not helpful at all

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,631 Lord of the Forums

@maci said:
    I have had the same problem getting the free cash after watching the videos. I should have earned 6 but got nothing. Someone from the dirt farmer said it is a third party thing, probbably cant do anything and I should be grateful I even got the videos because a lot of people never get them. They were not helpful at all

Dirt Farmer is a group of volunteers, there is nothing they CAN do to restore your free cash. They are correct that it is done by third parties so there is nothing Zynga can do either. Whether or not players get opportunities to earn free cash is entirely up to the third parties and many, many players do not ever get the chance.

• countrygirl68countrygirl68 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 22 Building Expert

It has been over a month now and still "no videos available". I've had this problem before but not for this long. Last time I contacted Zynga and the problem was fixed. Now being told something different. What's REALLY going on Zynga??????????????

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

If you have an adblocker installed, disabling it may help you enjoy the Earn Farm Cash promotions of FarmVille. Please follow the steps here.. Please have a try, countrygirl68. Thanks!