Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feed Panel Issues

2»

Comments

• Lynn999Lynn999 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 23 Building Expert

My feed panel never posts anything current. It usually says the posts are from yesterday or an hour (or more) ago. I can refresh it over and over but nothing current ever comes up. So it always says "just missed". It makes it really slow going on builds. It's too bad it's not as easy to get neighbors in this game as in Family Farm. I guess it is what it is. :/

• lazydaisylazydaisy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Building Expert

Hi, once again my feed panel is not working. Help!

• Debby58Debby58 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Building Expert

My FV post boxes keep shrinking too. I’m also having other problems. When I click on all of the Farmville Feeds I get "just missed it!" but when I go to the facebook page and click on something I get it and I’m not getting recent notifications either. FV keeps getting worse and worse. Does anyone know when these issues are going to be fixed?

• PJPBARBERPJPBARBER Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

NOTHING POSTING AGAIN. PLEASE FIX

• pbhamilpbhamil Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 77 Black Sheep of ze Internet

feed panel again;been 3 hours already

• lazydaisylazydaisy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Building Expert

Hi yall. My feed panel is still not working and has been for four days now. Help! Thanks

• LisaC_GamesLisaC_Games Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

The feed was working last night, but it is broken again this morning. When I ask for items or post items, I sometimes get a blank white box and sometimes get a box with the following dialogue:

This content can’t be shown in a frame
    There is supposed to be some content here, but the publisher doesn’t allow it to be displayed in a frame. This is to help protect the security of any information you might enter into this site.
    Try this
    Open this in a new window

I was going to go back and try to open that window, but now I am not even getting that dialogue. Can this be fixed soon please?

• blondie816blondie816 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

still getting just missed it for everything however when I go to the facebook feed I can collect it - very frustrating

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, Farmers. We'll look into this again and you may try Facebook Games Feed as an alternative to help you continuously claim items or help friends. We appreciate your patience.

• LrcarterLrcarter Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Building Expert

My feed panel hasn't been fixed. Hasn't worked since the 1st of June. Please fix this issue.

• kiskikmkiskikm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Neither my feed panel nor bushel swap have worked in weeks now. Very frustrating.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,557 Lord of the Forums

@kiskikm said:
    Neither my feed panel nor bushel swap have worked in weeks now. Very frustrating.

The feed panel is broken and may never work correctly.

Bushel Swap should work, are you sure you have room for the bushels? Don't forget to check the silo as well. If you do have room, you need to check for hidden bushels (Gold Ore (from the Hanging Gardens Trowel Recipes); Butterflies (in Jack's Mystree Nursery on Fairytale Fields); Bushel Babies (which could be on any Farm).

• maryannMmaryannM Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I play daily and I mean daily, all day. I cannot receive items from the feed panel. It stopped working right after the holidays. I get the refresh message and they pop right back up again the same items, so I click on those I want and again it states to refresh, I do, and up they come again. I check periodically and so I know they are still there. I had no problems before, this is just recent for me. I am QUICK and I check constantly. I'm just starting all over again as I couldn't get back into my old account (grrr) so I really need those gifts. It saddens me that my community neighbors may not be getting mine. I play up to 6 or 7 different farms daily. So PLEASE, please fix this problem. Thank you.

• byoungbyoung Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Building Expert
    edited January 2018

Just got WATCH AD for the 3rd TIME TODAY-- saying OUT OF ADS, please FIX or quit sending them.
    Food Panel is NOT there--FIX it also!!
    TODAY--PLEASE FIX BOTH THINGS!!!

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,557 Lord of the Forums

17627007330 :
    the feed panel issue is VERY WELL KNOWN ... there are oodles of threads about it .... IT IS NOT WORKING ....

as to the ads ..... these are done by THIRD PARTIES ... not zynga .... so if the THIRD PARTIES dont have any ads to post ... then there wont be any posted .... nothing zynga can do about this issue !!

now .... you do realise this is a FORUM .... we have no control over your game .... we only try to help one another with fixes for things we actually can do .... so your "today - please fix both things" is not going to happen and no amount of yelling will change this fact ... :)

• TwitchDoctorTwitchDoctor Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I can never, ever collect ANYTHING from the feed panel. It doesn't matter if the item has been there for two hours or less than one minute. This is pure bull. And the new update to the system where you get the message "Just missed it!" when you click on an item in the feed panel, well let's just say that in a couple of weeks I have never once seen anything but that message - meaning I never scored a single item from the feed panel. Why bother to have friends/neighbors for the game if you can never ever collect anything from them?

• TwitchDoctorTwitchDoctor Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

@Peela said:
    this is a forum for players .... the mods look at things ... but zynga certainly doesnt as they are very busy ...
    .... you need to be quick sometimes

Sometimes?!? It's pretty much impossible to score.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,557 Lord of the Forums

As has been said many times, the feed panel is broken, blame FaceBook

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file