Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

farmville dollars

mskriksmskriks Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

past 3 weeks all I get is no videos available check later then I am missing about 70 farmville dollars they disappeared

Tagged:

Comments

• my3luvs1951my3luvs1951 Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

lost 34 farm cash says rio collage bull calf at 7:31:52 on oct 3rd the pop up caused me to hit ok for something I did not need or want I already have grown bulls please help me get my cash back hard to play with all these popups coming up in front of what you are trying to click on thanks for your help

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,564 Lord of the Forums

You need to contact Support to have FC returned. There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file