Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

shockwave keeps crashing!

royalpainsroyalpains Forum TravellerRegistered User Posts: 187 Fisher

Come on Zynga. Get with the program. It's not my computer. I have done everything suggested and it does not help.

Comments

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire

my shockwave is always not responding and i have just sit and wait, (or go make a cuppa) while it sorts itself out, its very annoying

• FatpFatp Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

Shockwave flash player stops responding on the loading screen of farmville on facebook

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire

im always getting a thing at the top of my screen saying shockwave is not responding then a sign appears on my screen asking if i want to wait or kill, i just ignore it, because if you press kill, which i did once it removes flash and you have to reload it again from scratch

• WilkeleanorWilkeleanor Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Why does shockwave flash message, not responding keep coming up on farmville. According to updates, I have the latest version, I have Allow clicked on settings, I have Crome and just updated it, all my other games that I play do not have that problem only Farmville. Is it a problem with Farmville, has anyone else complained, very frustrating that I have to stop plugin, reload , just to have it happen again. At a loss as to how to correct this situation other than to stop playing this game. Please check into this before I delete Farmville from my game list. Thank you, I think.

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Thanks for the heads up and we'll have this investigated, Farmers. Apologies for the inconvenience and the workarounds you've done are appreciated.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file