Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Known Issue: URL Not Found: We had trouble using the URL you provided. Please try again later.

Comments

• park4willopark4willo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

same issue here too, annoying as normal

• LyndaLULyndaLU Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

It's been days now. Not allowed to post to have people work my farms, can't get bonuses... what's the sense of it? I mean, this is the end for me. They charge up the ying for all their "goodies", yet never fix problems for days. Then they try to blame facebook.. HA!

• 43francesca43francesca Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

continua lo stesso problema di ieri..........chiedo se verrà risolto!!!!!!!!!!!

• harvesterharvester Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

When will the URL be fixed> it has been 5 days already...

• harvesterharvester Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Even my comment has a feedback that they can't find my URL...grrrr :s

• UndiscoveredSoulUndiscoveredSoul Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 339 The One Who Knows it All

Do you have an ETA on when this will be resolved? Will the time-sensitive events be extended to account for the issues? Because I kinda like the challenge of completing these collections but issues like this make it impossible! We don't all have 300 reliable neighbours who a) still play, or b) can find the posts when they get hidden away by FB!

• NJLizSNJLizS Dramachine Registered User Posts: 134 The Pesky Helper

I'm glad they're actually acknowledging the problem- but what are we supposed to do in the meantime?!

• ArayaBangArayaBang Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Arrrrrrrrrrh I'm going to loose a quest(chocolate : part 8) in an hour.
    :'(

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

We're still having this fixed with the help of Facebook so you'll be able to post for items and finish the events and quests that you're doing. We'll keep you informed on this thread for updates. Apologies for the inconvenience caused and we appreciate your patience, Farmers.

• nickelpeednickelpeed Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 161 Saint Spontaneous

This needs to be fixed. I am falling so far behind in everything. I'm hoping Zygna is going to give us more time to finish the quests. Since we can't post items we need, we're all at a standstill. FIX IT ZYGNA!
    PLEASE!
    I will NOT pay to finish quests!!!

• ScrumperScrumper Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 22 Building Expert

Maybe Zynga wants to force you to pay?

• KatyKaty Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I still cannot post..... 3 days... come on FB update and fix this please... we are unable to complete our goals.....

• kyblue325kyblue325 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

URL Not Found: We had trouble using the URL you provided. Please try again later.

• Black_crow_76Black_crow_76 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

:/:'(
    "URL Not Found: We had trouble using the URL you provided. Please try again later.
    Error"

Keep getting this message when I try to post asking for requests such as Countdown, even asking for parts

• R0semaryR0semary Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

This URL not found has been going on for 30 hrs now ! How long til it is fixed please am losing interest and have been playing for about 7 years !

• UndiscoveredSoulUndiscoveredSoul Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 339 The One Who Knows it All
    edited September 2017

Day 3 - no update, no ETA, no resolution and no answer as to whether timed events will be compensated / extended. Could you please respond to these queries? The silence is deafening and the situation is getting irritating ....

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,564 Lord of the Forums

@UndiscoveredSoul said:
    Day 3 - no update, no ETA, no resolution and no answer as to whether timed events will be compensated / extended. Could you please respond to these queries? The silence is deafening and the situation is getting irritating ....

When the problem is found it will be fixed

When the problem is fixed the compensated will be decided

This is a game to us, but it is a business to them (Zynga and FaceBook) you have to have faith that they are working hard to find and fix the problem.

• Farm_Farm_ Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 487 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited September 2017

Are you closing the game down. I mean it's been 2 days. Please update and tell us what is going on. Please. Maybe if you delete all the old feed nonsense it might work again.

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire

@Lovetta said:
    I can't play with the problem that I tried to describe.

Here ya go:

@Sandy7226 said:

@UndiscoveredSoul said:

When the problem is found it will be fixed

When the problem is fixed the compensated will be decided

This is a game to us, but it is a business to them (Zynga and FaceBook) you have to have faith that they are working hard to find and fix the problem.

Let me try this again - my last post vanished or something! Sorry if it ends up being a repost. Lol!

Fair point. Unfortunately, a lack of updates comes across as if nothing is happening and people get more fed up and walk away from the game. I don't think we expect in-depth explanations but a quick "we've isolated the problem and we're working on a fix now" or "we're still trying to figure out what's gone wrong" wouldn't go amiss. It would be good customer service from a business perspective. ;)

And to clarify, when I say compensated, all I really want to hear is "we're going to extend the timers for xyz so you all get the maximum opportunity to finish up". I'm just conscious that I have a lack of active FV-ers on my account and, as it stands right now, 60-70 clicks needed on my Farmstand in the next 4 days ... I'm an Aries. I'm competitive. Lol!

• leanneleanne Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

This problem is still continuing, it is affecting the whole game, how much longer please?

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,564 Lord of the Forums

UndiscoveredSoul

It's not unreasonable to want updates, I bet Zynga would like them too. The problem is FaceBook and as frustrated as we get with Zynga, they get just as frustrated with FaceBook, actually probably a lot more. FV is a game to us, it is their meat and potatoes.

I think if Zynga had any kind of update to offer they would. They are very well aware of how frustrated players have gotten. But letting us know that they have sent the 243rd email to FB is unlikely to inspire our confidence in a timely fix.

I doubt any timers will be extended because events are planned 3 to 6 months out. What I would do is make a detailed list of what you are missing out on and when this issue is resolved contact Customer Service and asked for those items. I imagine there will be some sort of compensation package but even though it may be very generous (or not) past experience has shown that they don't really keep track of what might be missed on a day to day basis.

We are dealing with FaceBook and a game company, a lot of what we take for granted with other companies just doesn't apply. I think you can be assured that they do care and they are doing everything they can.

• ScrumperScrumper Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 22 Building Expert

Sandy, this isn't some random bug, this is the same for all farmville players, it should be easy to trace the problem. I also play Criminal Case and this still allows me to post to Facebook. If facebook has changed something then how come I can post from another app? I've developed software for over 20 years and I can sense total incompetence.

@Scrumper said:
    Sandy, this isn't some random bug, this is the same for all farmville players, it should be easy to trace the problem. I also play Criminal Case and this still allows me to post to Facebook. If facebook has changed something then how come I can post from another app? I've developed software for over 20 years and I can sense total incompetence.

No one said it is a random bug and there are other games affected by the post problem.

So is facebook not cooperating? Why?

@Scrumper said:
    So is facebook not cooperating? Why?

No clue, but it does seem that way or at least not working with the speed that we would like to see.

• SKippy8846SKippy8846 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

You already have enough comments, need someone from tech to fix problem. No URL here also

• Jenn DaviesJenn Davies Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

I can't believe that Zynga still haven't resolved this issue, it's nearly 4 days since the problem first started. I think we've been treated appallingly by Zynga & if this issue is not resolved by the end of today i'll be cancelling my VIP Membership & finding a new game to play. Perhaps they should stop rolling out all the new farms every few weeks & concentrate on fixing all the numerous issues that keep happening. Zynga could at least remove the need to ask our neighbours for parts during the Quests so at least we could carry on playing.

• leanneleanne Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

This problem is still continuing, it is affecting the whole game, how much longer please?

• ELS13ELS13 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

It is beyond ridiculous at this point !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file