Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

farm cash diappearing

royie1969royie1969 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I have cash missing 50 how do I get it back

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,569 Lord of the Forums

if you click on the 'recent cash transaction' link at the bottom of your page

it will tell you what the money has been spent on .... if you still have a problem contact support ... click on the support tab along the top of your fv page ...

then when the little window appears ... scroll to the bottom of it and click on the red 'contact us' button and fill out your details ...

• JoannaJoanna Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 19 Building Expert

still losing farm cash every other day please help

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,564 Lord of the Forums

You need to contact Customer Service, how to do that is in the post right above yours.

• donalddonald Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Building Expert

My Farmcash is missing. I had $72.12.How do I get it back?

• donalddonald Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Building Expert

My game finally loads and then it freezes.

• Shauna EdgemanShauna Edgeman Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 14 Building Expert

I am losing my farmville cash that I have earned! Started out with 11 today, now down to 2. Seems to disappear each time I change farms! Very DISCOURAGING!!! I looked to see what my cash has been spent on and it is the elitehorses? DID NOT PURCHASE THESE and don't even know where it is at! Farmville is doing this on it's own!!!!! Tried to find the Contact Us Button and it is not on the New Support Tab! PLEASE HELP!!!

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,569 Lord of the Forums

the elite horses feature is the self crafting building ... are you sure you havent purchased items to complete the tasks ... very easy to do if you click at the wrong time ....
    the support tab is along the top of your fv page

if you click on that a little pop up window will appear ... at the bottom of that window is a red 'contact us' click on that and fill in your details

support is the only place that can access your account and sort it for you ... please try to contact them as this is a forum and we can only help you with info

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file