Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Placement Mode

LucyBee210LucyBee210 PumpkinRegistered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

How in the world can I remove all those 'placement mode' objects cluttering up my farm? I do want them and not given an option to NOT accept. Please, someone tell me the secret...

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,554 Lord of the Forums

I don't know what you mean by 'placement mode' , but you can probably delete them using the Recycle Tool. If that doesn't work could you post a screen shot?

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,557 Lord of the Forums

I think LucyBee means the buildings like the stamp collection and magic trick shop that we are collecting at the present .... I usually just click on my gift box ... which means it goes into my giftbox and I delete it .... same with those retched horseshoe things .... do the same thing ... dont want them on my farm and so sort of cancel them out from being placed then delete from giftbox ... hope this makes sense to you LucyBee ??

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,554 Lord of the Forums

Peela - I think you are right, by the way the Countdown doesn't have a building (kind of wish it did, I love buildings)