Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feed Panel Still An Issue

SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 148 Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: FEED PANEL NOT WORKING.

Comments

• Blu8LagoBlu8Lago Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

for the third time in 14 days having issues with the feed panel!! why can this not be fixed definitely! :-( !! really annoying

• katdosterkatdoster Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2017

I have not had a feed panel in over two months and when I get to all my neighbors pages, the post is either expired or already taken. why play???

• TrishTrish Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Feed panel still not working

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Apologies as we are still actively working on this, Farmers. We'll keep you posted here for any updates. In the meantime, you may still help and claim items using Facebook Games Feed. Thank you for your patience!

• SUZIEQUEESUZIEQUEE Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

this is completely ridiculous....and i hear u katdoster everytime i go to my friends pages and posts and try to collect or help all i get is NOTHING....cuz they are already gone!!!! ZYNGA needs to start our quests over, give us way more time to collect runes,n map Fragments ONCE THEY FIX THIS....I was being nice when I wrote them and said it had been going on for like 7 days now, but my not sleeping tends to through off my days big time and this has been going on for far 2 long!!! IT IS COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE TO DO ANYTHING ON FV OR COMPLETE ANY QUESTS!!!!!!! THERE SHOULD B NO REASON THAT THIS ISN'T FIXED FOR THIS LONG OF A TIME!!! ESPECIALLY TO THOSE OF US THAT ARE VIP MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS COMPLETELY RUINED SO MANY QUESTS AND OTHER THINGS SO I HOPE THEY PLAN ON ALLOWING US TO GO BACK AND REDO OUR QUESTS...NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER THINGS SUCH AS THE RUNES, AN MAP FRAGMENTS!!! SHOOT I STILL HAVE ISSUES THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO B FIXED MORE THEN A MONTH AGO...LIKE NOT BEING ABLE TO SEND OUT A WISH FOR STUFF THAT I NEED, I CAN'T SEND ALL MY FRIENDS GIFTS ONLY A TINY HANDFUL AND THE SAME ONES EVERYTIME!!!! JUST ABSOLUTELY BEYOND ABSURD AND NEEDS 2 BE FIXED RIGHT AWAY, I DON'T PAY TO GET TOTALLY SCREWED OVER!!!! I PLAY TO TAKE MY MIND OFF OF MY SEVERE CHRONIC PAIN AND TO ALSO KEEP UP WITH MY NEW FV FRIENDS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY FOR SUCH A LONG TIME IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!