Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

did not receive unwither ring

SystemSystem Posts: 129Registered User Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Lost my levels in Isle of Dreams.

Comments

• GJTGJT Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, did not receive the unwither ring after opening all 30 gifts. Is this part of the same issue? Isle of Dreams.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,484Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited July 2017

have you checked your gift box ... as it always goes into your giftbox when you win it .... if you have and dont have it ... make sure all the boxes have been opened up ... then if yes ... click on the support tab along the top of your fv page and follow the prompts ...

ps ... I dont think this is a problem as I actually have 2 on Isle of Dreams .... got the first ... then the next day it was in my giftbox so I placed on farm ... and realised I had two ....:O .... so they sit side by side now ... too scared to touch them in case they both disappear LOL

Yes, checked giftbox. Never got one. Only have 12 gifts or less at any given time. Easy to check.

Sorry, but there is no prompts to follow fo
    r this scenario that I can find. Nowhere to submit an issue.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,315Registered User Lord of the Forums

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form.

Thank for the helpful information. Since I do not see a red contact button when i scroll to the end.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file