Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

White screen

dg123dg123 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

For the last several days the game will not load. Just get a white screen no matter what browser I use. Very frustrating, I see other players had this issue weeks ago, but mine just started 2 days ago. What's up?

Tagged:

Comments

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Posts: 1,234Super Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, @dg123. Having your Flash Player updated to the latest version may help you get back to the game again. You can also try Facebook Gameroom (Exclusive for Windows) as an alternative platform to play. Thanks!

• dg123dg123 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

flashplayer is fully updated and I have tried to get FV on 3 different browsers: Firefox, Chrome & Microsoft Edge. Nothing but white screen on all 3. I currently am a VIP member but if I can't get back in the game by the end of April I will be cancelling that option.

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Posts: 1,234Super Moderator Moderator

I appreciate all the workarounds you've done on your end, @dg123. I have sent you a private message to further help you with this. Please go to your "Inbox" now. Thanks!

• jane1959jane1959 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2017

@Dominus Mars said:
    I appreciate all the workarounds you've done on your end, @dg123. I have sent you a private message to further help you with this. Please go to your "Inbox" now. Thanks!

I am having the same problem, this started a week ago. Then this morning, the pop up pops up, "we are saving your farm", then a another pop up, pops up and it says, "you are not connected to internet', then a another pop up pops up saying "We are saving your farm".. I reload farmville page and I get nothing but a white page. Today, I tried using the Farmville express on my phone and , the pop up says, "you are signed in using a another browser". I have not been able to get onto farmville in over a week with this account. I go to my orginial facebook account that I started out over 6 years, playing farmville, everything loads, then this morning, the farmville page went down again on my other account.
    I have tried everything. From different browsers, to restoring my computer back to factory settings. My Flash player is up to date, and everything else is up to date. NOTHING WILL HELP LOAD THIS FARM.
    I signed up to the VIP over 3 weeks ago, but I CANNOT PLAY THIS GAME. Solve this problem or refund every dime that you have too from my bank account. Message me please.

• casiflaquitocasiflaquito Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I see a white screen all the time

• BillWEngBillWEng Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

see the same white screen

• antonioantonio Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

White Page farmville,please help

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,311Registered User Lord of the Forums

You need to contact Customer Support. There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!

• antonioantonio Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2017

the game displays a white page,

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,311Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited December 2017

@antonio said:

the game displays a white page,

You NEED to contact Customer Support directly, this is a player to player help forum. There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file