Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That special moment when....

JillianHJillianH Saint SpontaneousRegistered User Posts: 550 Enthusiastic Expert

You wish Farmville would put the drop down menu on all items and not just the fuel!

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,562 Lord of the Forums

and its not on all fuel either ... just some LOL .... but using turbos as well would be awesome to have the drop down ....

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire

@JillianH said:
    You wish Farmville would put the drop down menu on all items and not just the fuel!

OR

A USE ALL.

This would be helpful for "Small Cans of Fuel" and Turbo's!

edited June 2017

Well, I noticed yesterday that Zynga has responded!

When there are multiple Turbo's and 3 packs of Turbo's in the Gift Box, the Radial is a "USE ALL"

Thank You Zynga.

I'll stop my whining for a couple of days.

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Enthusiastic Expert

That is NOT a drop down menu, so it will waste the turbo. So um thank you NOT!

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Enthusiastic Expert
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,561 Lord of the Forums

How does it waste Turbos?

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire

surely when your using turbos you can only use up for however many plots your doing

Guess you are not part of the delayed reaction when you un-check a box, but it stays checked. I have wasted a lot of turbo that way on my Toy Town, which is tiny and so a waste.

@Sandy7226 said:
    How does it waste Turbos?

Turbo is great on huge farms but a waste on tiny farms.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,561 Lord of the Forums

@JillianH said:
    Guess you are not part of the delayed reaction when you un-check a box, but it stays checked. I have wasted a lot of turbo that way on my Toy Town, which is tiny and so a waste.

I think the delayed reaction is game lag, I generally refresh after harvesting or traveling, not ideal, but it gives me a chance to refill my coffee cup or start a load of laundry. ;-)

@Sandy7226 said:

@JillianH said:

I think the delayed reaction is game lag, I generally refresh after harvesting or traveling, not ideal, but it gives me a chance to refill my coffee cup or start a load of laundry. ;-)

I learned a LONG time ago, to pay attention to that Turbo Check/Uncheck Box because "sometimes" it is difficult to Uncheck it.

But that's on the gamer, not the game. If I could fly by that box to uncheck it than I'd probably not have Flash SCREAM For Help when I use a turbo to harvest an entire farm. (Regardless of size) Meaning, the game has become so bloated with data, it's a wonder that anything can get accomplished.

"USE ALL", IMO, is preferred to a drop down and the reason I say this is that, I have found that using the drop down, which is limited to 50 fuel cans at a time, more than once, in sequence, causes the "Please Wait while your Farm is Being Saved. Do not close your Browser." popup to appear.
    So, if I have 147 cans of fuel to use, I can only use 50 once, then I have to do something else, then go back and use 50 more. Major Pain.

@Farmer Clyde said:

@Sandy7226 said:

@JillianH said:

I learned a LONG time ago, to pay attention to that Turbo Check/Uncheck Box because "sometimes" it is difficult to Uncheck it.

But that's on the gamer, not the game. If I could fly by that box to uncheck it than I'd probably not have Flash SCREAM For Help when I use a turbo to harvest an entire farm. (Regardless of size) Meaning, the game has become so bloated with data, it's a wonder that anything can get accomplished.

"USE ALL", IMO, is preferred to a drop down and the reason I say this is that, I have found that using the drop down, which is limited to 50 fuel cans at a time, more than once, in sequence, causes the "Please Wait while your Farm is Being Saved. Do not close your Browser." popup to appear.
    So, if I have 147 cans of fuel to use, I can only use 50 once, then I have to do something else, then go back and use 50 more. Major Pain.

My computer is fine on other sites and games but in FV it has major lag. So I am thinking it is a FV problem, not mine. Also if FV would make it so that after you use the turbo it would automatically be unchecked then it would be better. It does do this under ten turbos so it can be dome before we waste it to only ten. But they want us to buy it for real money so...