Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New farm idea....

JillianHJillianH Saint SpontaneousPosts: 550Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

Instead of giving another farm that is exactly the same as the last ten or so farms, how about something new? Ever since Avalon the farms have been the same, the theme changes but it is basically the same thing. Same self craft with the same requirements to make variables for the same animals. The same building that we open gift boxes with coins we get from harvesting crops to get the same things. The same craft recipe's that have to be leveled up to a stage five craft shop. The same building that has nine stages we have to do to beat the land. That last one I only pay attention to until it is done. Then I ignore it. Except Sakura when I had to harvest it once a day, then when that quest was done i ignored it.

OK, so something new!

How about a farm that we can make fuel? Instead of crops have oil wells. Get rid of all the same building and do new ones. We can build oil rigs, refineries, holding stations, etc. I am always short on fuel and this would help a lot.

Oh and you could raise the 100 item limit to 200 as it is very low.

Thank you :)

Comments

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Posts: 946Registered User On Fire

not exactly a farm if it has oil rigs, refineries and oil wells

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Posts: 914Registered User On Fire

@JillianH said:
    Instead of giving another farm that is exactly the same as the last ten or so farms, how about something new? Ever since Avalon the farms have been the same, the theme changes but it is basically the same thing. Same self craft with the same requirements to make variables for the same animals. The same building that we open gift boxes with coins we get from harvesting crops to get the same things. The same craft recipe's that have to be leveled up to a stage five craft shop. The same building that has nine stages we have to do to beat the land. That last one I only pay attention to until it is done. Then I ignore it. Except Sakura when I had to harvest it once a day, then when that quest was done i ignored it.

OK, so something new!

How about a farm that we can make fuel? Instead of crops have oil wells. Get rid of all the same building and do new ones. We can build oil rigs, refineries, holding stations, etc. I am always short on fuel and this would help a lot.

Go to Farmers Square. Either buy with Square Coins or buy with FarmCash (30FC) a Gasoline Station. You can harvest it for fuel every day.

OR

Look through your CraftShops Inventory of Craftables. You'll find Fuel is craftable on virtually ANY Farm.

As such, I don't see a need for a Farm with Oil Wells since it'll just gum up whats already gummed up because there are too danged many farms!

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Posts: 550Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

@elaine jebson said:
    not exactly a farm if it has oil rigs, refineries and oil wells

Then again how many farms are in bedrooms?

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Posts: 550Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

@Farmer Clyde said:

@JillianH said:

OK, so something new!

Go to Farmers Square. Either buy with Square Coins or buy with FarmCash (30FC) a Gasoline Station. You can harvest it for fuel every day.

OR

Look through your CraftShops Inventory of Craftables. You'll find Fuel is craftable on virtually ANY Farm.

As such, I don't see a need for a Farm with Oil Wells since it'll just gum up whats already gummed up because there are too danged many farms!

I have Farmers square and the gas station and do as many crafts there as to get the coins to harvest the station.

I keep the crafting to the current farm so I don't worry about going over the bushel limit. All crops are gotten rid of (via sharing) once a new farm is opened.

The 100 craft items is low. They have had it for years now. It should be raised.

They are going to make a new farm. We all know that. So instead of a color change and slight tweaks I thought they could do something different. Otherwise it will be the same old same old. Havent we all gotten enough pink sparkle pegahorns?

• katintnkatintn Forum Traveller Posts: 42Registered User Building Expert

How about they go back to the original farm idea without all the different sections...also could spend time on updating older farms such as giving option of unwither rings and such. STOP CREATING NEW FARMS AND ENHANCE WHAT YOU HAVE