Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Level 250 & Above

2»

Comments

• Peter BooijPeter Booij The Pesky Helper User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    zamo1 its nice that you want to help Stacy but how about helping us get our voice heard about keep receiving FV cash after level 251... in my opinion i think level 251+ should get more cash per level instead of none... we are loyal players! we deserve incentive for playing. i didnt even know that FV cash stopped at level 250, when that message popped up it was a punch (not a slap) in the face because i've been playing since the beginning on and off and just reached 250+ today, the double XP statue and Dairy Farm got me there. how am i supposed to get FV cash now because i dont get the video ads.
    Yeahhhhh. Please do this. Cause I still have 22 books of XP in my gift box. And of course there are some nice quest to do with even more books of XP to earn. So if we all do that above 250 Zynga won't earn any money from us anymore. BTW they don't get money from me anyway because I refuse to spend money on a game full of bugs.
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited April 2013
    today i am level251 and no more fv for me.:(
  • Sherri AbromavageSherri Abromavage The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 109
    edited April 2013
    rnbw flwr wrote: »
    today i am level251 and no more fv for me.:(

I'm so sorry. I really think they should consider allowing the 1 farm cash per level to continue. Surely it is wise to reward loyalty in players?
  • LupylooLupyloo Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 210
    edited April 2013
    So strange to stop the farm cash to players to have stuck with this game through all the ups and downs. I am getting close to 250 and do not think that my loyalty should be penalized.
  • MelissaRMelissaR Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 288 Unstained Chieftain
    edited April 2013
    Just another slap in the face.
    All the bugs and being penalized for being a long-time player . . .
  • LFNLFN Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 44
    edited April 2013
    I have neighbors with 4 digits level.Can't imagine Zynga rewarding them with so many FV cash :p
    It would be nice though to extend it up to 350 level. It would be a nice gesture to all of us who have supported one way or another this game for 3 1/2 years :)
  • OldWildWestFanOldWildWestFan Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 106
    edited April 2013
    Well, I reached that "no more FC" 250 level now...

Come Zynga, reconsider rewarding your loyal customers who have been with you for a long time. I almost feel like, in a way, I reached the end of the game!
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited April 2013
    if not every level up =1 FC, how about every 2 levels up = 1 FC or even 3 levels up = 1 FC?????
  • Sun WindSun Wind Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 62
    edited April 2013
    They probably put a level limit on farm cash because of those players that have found ways of leveling up to insanely high levels(like in the thousands). To curtail them, everyone else gets punished, so to speak.
  • RaskofTreveRaskofTreve Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 291
    edited April 2013
    Why does Zynga stop giving 1FC every time you level up past Level 250?

I did not even realize I was earning 1 FC each time I leveled... Anyone know why they stop giving it out once you pass Level 250?

I am level 17,105. And now you know why Zynga stopped giving 1FC every time you level up past level 250.
    edited April 2013
    Sun Wind wrote: »
    They probably put a level limit on farm cash because of those players that have found ways of leveling up to insanely high levels(like in the thousands). To curtail them, everyone else gets punished, so to speak.

How negatively you speak about someone who just plays the game. EVERYONE in the game of farmville has different amounts of different stuff. Some have many, many pens for animals. Others have many, many orchards for trees. Some have obtained a high level of farmville coins. To think that everyone in farmville should have the SAME amount of everything is very naive. No one is getting punished because someone else has achieved higher goals than others, unless you happen to think that EVERYONE should all be at the same level, have the same coins, the same number of pens, the same number of orchards, blah, blah, blah. None of us is equal in our accomplishments or goals that we set in the game but everyone has the same opportunity to do as much or as little as they want. If your goal is to make 1 million in coins, go for it. If it's to make 1 billion in coins, go for it. But don't knock anyone for doing it or feeling that Zynga is gonna punish everyone else just because someone succeeds in the game or obtains a higher level of play.
    edited April 2013
    MelissaR wrote: »
    Just another slap in the face.
    All the bugs and being penalized for being a long-time player . . .

There is no one being penalized for game play. Unlimited free farmville cash would result in zynga not making a profit. and that would result in no one getting payed. Everyone has the opportunity to buy farmville cash. It's all about choice. You either buy it and drive on or you don't and you drive on. But, there is no reason to resent that you can't get farmville cash. You can. You just choose not to.
  • patdegraffpatdegraff Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 19 Building Expert

AGREED!! After reaching level 251, players should be rewarded with MORE FV cash, not less! How does that promote game loyalty? Come on Zynga--you can do better than that!

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,604 Lord of the Forums

@patdegraff said:
    AGREED!! After reaching level 251, players should be rewarded with MORE FV cash, not less! How does that promote game loyalty? Come on Zynga--you can do better than that!

Historically it is NEW players that spend money and support a game so why should Zynga pay to retain older players? But more importantly WHY would you resurrect a post from 2013???

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Enthusiastic Expert

@farmerdoofus said:
    There should be some other method of earning FV cash in game if they do not want to provide it on level up. Maybe everyone over level 250 should have access to this other method. No, I do not have any clever ideas myself, but it should be something that can be earned by players who PLAY regularly without being excessively exploited like the level ups.

There is a way. I watch the ads and earn FC for every one I watch.

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire

@VirtualKing said:
    I am not worried about it, as I have more than enough right now.

I was just wondering why they stop at that certain level....

Well, I'm of the opinion that they stop at that level so that those of us that are above Level 2,000,000 don't end up getting a super windfall!