Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FB still has a lot of problems!!

Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party StarterRegistered User Posts: 1,037 Pet Queen

It has been 8 days since these problems started and no response yet from a super moderator. When are the problems with FB going to be fixed. I am days behind on getting my Farmville things. The feed isn't working right, the Farmville posts aren't working right. On the farm, we can't ask FB for anything just goes to a white square. Why is no one answering the posts for days now?? Please help and advise us what is going on, and when is it going to be fixed. Thank you.

Comments

• Tricia4720Tricia4720 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 125 The Pesky Helper

Whatever happened, happened Sunday/Monday of this week. The last time I was able to play (even though slow) was Sunday. Since then can't even play one farm. The farm loads very slowly and then freezes up where I have to do the "Ctrl, Alt, delete" to get out of it. I have even installed the "Gameroom" to no avail. It was the same thing. #1166405176. This is the only game I play and it's getting very frustrating not being able to play. I have stopped doing any of the quests because it was going too slow. I really don't want to give up FV but will have to if this keeps up. PLEASE fix this.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,604 Lord of the Forums

I'm sorry you are having problems, but the majority of players are not experiencing the issues you describe so you need to look for solutions on your end of the game.

• evabevab Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 22 Building Expert

Yes, I do have the same problem. Whenever I try to play with Firefox, the browser freezes and there's no way to get out of it except if I kill it with Alt+Ctrl+del, so she's not the only one having those problems.
    And I live in some other country, that's for sure.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,604 Lord of the Forums

@evab said:
    Yes, I do have the same problem. Whenever I try to play with Firefox, the browser freezes and there's no way to get out of it except if I kill it with Alt+Ctrl+del, so she's not the only one having those problems.
    And I live in some other country, that's for sure.

No, she isn't the only one having problems, but that doesn't mean the problem isn't on your end. Have you tried a different browser?

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,595 Lord of the Forums

I cant use firefox with fv ... it doesn work ... I always use chrome ... never had any issues with it ... and I am not having the same problems as you are ... as sandy says you need to check your end in case your computer has blocked things or something ... good luck

• Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Registered User Posts: 1,037 Pet Queen

My farms load and I can get around on the farm, and plant and harvest crops, and work on anything on the farm. The Facebook part is not working still. I have reported this over and over to FB just thought since it was affecting the game you might could get them to fix it faster. Since the 15th with the new Windows updates, Windows 10 is not working with the FB. The farm, if it goes to a FB square, won't load to ask or share anything. If it pops out the side, then it works. On the FB feed page none of the top menu items are working. I can't get my notifications, can't log out. The Farmville posts won't load, just goes to a blank page. Please,please, see if you can get FB to fix this. 3 techs. have told me this is a FB issue. I have a new router, new batteries in my mouse, have gone thru all the steps. My computer is clean. It doesn not freeze, just the FB part is still not working with Windows 10. Please help soon.

• Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Registered User Posts: 1,037 Pet Queen

Peela as you are not having any problems on Chrome, are you using Windows 10??

Sandy, it is only the Facebook part not working. I have had 3 techs. to tell me this is a FB problem. I have been reporting this now since 3/15. Using Windows 10 are you?? When I am on the farm, anything that comes up to share or ask in a FB square, still will not load. My farmville requests, once I click on them all, when the square comes up won't load. The special del. squares won't load. None of FB will load!! Can you help get them to contact FB and fix this??

Yes, I use Windows 10.

I do not believe there is any way to contact FaceBook.

I would contact Zynga Support or check the Ask the Dirt Farmer FaceBook group, they have been able to solve many problems with posting.

Sandy, If you press the down arrow button on top of FB, it has the log out option and report a problem. I have reported this numerous times. Last night I had yet another tech. on my computer thru Norton, he went in safe mode and had deleted Norton Sec., and both browsers worked perfect. Then he reinstalled the Norton, because I had told him of the 2 Windows updates on the 15th. He updated the Norton and then ran a quick scan. This morning, I go in regular, and it's not working again. If the updates changed my settings, which it did, I had a Yahoo browser after the updates!, would they not still be changed in safe mode?? I am calling Norton Live today to tell them. Somehow I think now that the Norton after the updates is interfering with my FB. This is absolutely driving me crazy! Thanks.

• MaureenmckMaureenmck Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2017

Is Facebook Farmville working? Mine has been down for a week. Actually since new farm came on. Annoying. llth June, 2017

• scooterscooter Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I am having the same problem I even went the route and bought a new computer and found it its not my pc nor is it my net provider, I upgraded to the highest one they had, my father is also having the same issue , hes does not live near me and he has the quantum net and he is having loading and game play issues. I had to literally stop playing game, I would sign in to FB click on Farmville and watch it load for over an hour and game up, a lot of my FB friends have also stopped playing due to this issue, so its not our pcs or net providers again the error is on Zynga's end and I would like to know it you can fit the problem.

If it is Zynga then how come so many of us can play with no problem?

• MetalchicMetalchic Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

It is very difficult to Play Rarmville 2 because it is running so slow! I have the fastest Internet speed and have set up my computer according to Zynga but still the game is lagging! It is so frustrating! Zynga needs to do something about this, like block the ads from messing with the players in the game. This is ridiculous. My computer runs good on anything else but when it comes to Farmville 2, I cannot complete tasks because it is slower than a turtle's pace. I do not have time to sit and play a game if each task takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file