Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land expansions

rluckabaughrluckabaugh Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I've been playing Farmville for years. When Hawaiin Paradise and Jade Falls where introduced the promise was to be able to do land expansions with Coconuts/Jade coins. I currently have 47,000000 Jade coins and 67,000000 Coconuts. But can not us them for land expansion. What's the deal? I do pay a monthly fee to play this game. I just feel Zynga should honor their word.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,564 Lord of the Forums

I don't remember any promise that ALL land would be coin/jade/coconut. Land does go on sale sometimes, I just wait for big sales.

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire

Hawaiian Paradise and Jade Falls land expansions are ONLY available with Coconuts and Jade Coins "up to a certain point"

Specifically:

Hawaiian Paradise = 38x38 for 4,000,000 coconuts. After that, it
    s Farm Cash all the way

Jade Falls = 34x34 for 7,500,000 Jade coins. After that its FarmCash all the Way.

Additionally, with Jade Falls, to qualify for a Land Expansion you have to be at a certain Jade Falls Level. Or at least you used to be.

And, BTW, it wasn't a promise, it was simply a statement that transactions on both farms would be in units "other than coins" meaning, you get coconuts for harvesting certain items on Hawaiian Paradise and Jade Coin for harvesting certain items on Jade Falls.

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire

BTW, on Hawaiian Paradise, I have 5,260,669,320 Coconuts and on Jade Falls I have 35,560,271 but the farm has been expanded to the max already.