Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have not received my rewards the Decos Alive in El Carnaval

AdomanyAdomany Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I have completed the three buildings of the interactive deco in El Carnaval and not received in my giftbox the **** ' s Bull and the Fury Tower, when I receive them?
Thank you.

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,484Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2016

I have completed all barring the planting of crops on this farm and have received " Skull n Bowl' and "Whack-a-Skull" ... I dont know which rewards you are talking about ... but both of these are interactive deco games

I have just checked the info page and you are correct ... we should have received "Fury Tower" and 'H e l ls Bull" as well for completing all the buildings ... may have to contact support about this issue ...

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,484Registered User Lord of the Forums

Adomany .... I have contacted support and they have verified I didnt receive them and added them to my giftbox .... if you click on the support box along the top of your fv page next to 'feeds' and put in a missing item report Im sure they will fix this for you in quick time ... :)

• AdomanyAdomany Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file