Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

g jackson

stmpy958stmpy958 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

My post are not posting for people to see. Had this problem 4 days now can you help???????

Answers

• stmpy958stmpy958 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
  • stmpy958stmpy958 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
  • PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,602 Lord of the Forums

you need to check to see if you are only posting to a particular person or only yourself ...
    when you post a request you have 3 little boxes along the bottom .... the first one denotes who sees your request ... the next is 'cancel' and then 'post to facebook' ..... click on the first ones arrow and it will tell you who you have allowed to see your posts .... mine says 'friends' but you can choose who you want from the menu you are given .... I hope this helps you ...
    if you still are having problems you can go to a site called the dirt farmer .. with dot com after the name and no spaces I cant put a link as its not allowed ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file