Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't request anything on Carnival. I can't send gifts. Just keeps loading players. Help!

CorckyCorcky Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Any ideas? I can't send gift, can't request help on any of the farms......

Answers

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,321Registered User Lord of the Forums

I'm not sure what you are asking, the Carnaval farm does not start until Monday, Sept 26

• CorckyCorcky Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Sorry- not Carnival.... I can't send gifts or request help on ANY of the farms....home, Olympus, any of them...just keeps loading. Flash is up to date, cache has been cleared on google, and I have checked the Facebook settings.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,486Registered User Lord of the Forums

sometimes I can get my farm to load ... so I restart my computer ... for some reason this helps clear it up and it usually loads ... sometimes it takes a couple of restarts ... I have no clue why but at least I get to load it up and play ...

• bflemingbfleming This Space Is Available Posts: 11Registered User Pumpkin
    edited September 2016

I have been having the same problem on all farms...Nothing in Gift Envelope and unable to send/return gift requests. As the neighbors request box starts loading up, it just spins and spins...nothing ever comes up. I have cleared cache and restarted my computer several times. It hasn't resolved the problem.

• bflemingbfleming This Space Is Available Posts: 11Registered User Pumpkin

Tried again...this time there were items in Gift box, but wouldn't let me return them. Still not able to send out requests...not good for a new farm I just paid cash to play!!!

• imuniekimuniek Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

The same thing has been happening with me for weeks now. Can't access the gift envelope, ask for or send gifts, and can't request any items, either. It's all very frustrating.