Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are my farms and farmcash

2»

Answers

• KukiKuki Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

another farm I help with is also gone!! total white page and doesn't even load.. what's going on!!? why there is always something messed up on Early Access!?

• TerriBTerriB Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I have lost everything. All my farms are gone FV coins and FV dollars. VIP diamond status is gone also. why is it so hard to contact Zynga support?

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,318 Cream Corn Champion

AnaE- leave it for the night. Don't try to load it. It will be back in the morning.

• AlexVQuinteroAlexVQuintero Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

HELP!!! I don't know what the heck happened with my farm!! I was level 200+, I've been playing it for the last 7 years!! I went on vacation and now I'm level 3!!! Where are my farms??? And coins?? And everything??? Please help!!!

I left this message in the app page of Facebook, but not response so far!! Anybody knows what the **** is going on??

• mamajmamaj Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Lost all my stuff also!!!!! This really really Sucks!!!!

• Iris_1TrahanIris_1Trahan Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

All games/coins:farms gone.... Iris A. Trahan. UID Iris_1Trahan

• KukiKuki Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
  • sheebe29sheebe29 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 13 Building Expert

Mine too.... everything gone.... ID # 1316944528

• CoachMaryFloresCoachMaryFlores Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Building Expert

everything lost also
    /mary.flores.311

I suggest every body get off. I'm sure we are overloading the servers even more now. I shall check again in the morning.

• jainane59jainane59 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

my FarmVille Game ID: 100000100580200
    My farms are gone and have been reset to level 1.
    Please fix soon.

• minxnickiminxnicki Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 46 Building Expert

I have lost absolutely everything! My farmville ID: 1396419778

• CoachMaryFloresCoachMaryFlores Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Building Expert

Did your farm revert to level 1?
    UPDATE AS OF 10:00 PM PDT:

The FarmVille team has resolved the loading issues faced by some of the players and confirmed it's now safe to load the farm!

For the players with games that reverted to Level 1, we apologize for the inconvenience as we are still working to restore your progress. The team is prioritizing this to get you back to your original game at the earliest time.

--- End of Update ---

We are getting reports that some players are experiencing either one of these issues below:
    Cannot travel to specific farms due to an "Unable to load farm!" error and will result in a loading issue after the page is refreshed
    The progress in the game reverted back to level 1

Our team has been informed and they are already looking into both issues on priority. For the meantime, we suggest that affected players do not load their game while we are working on the resolution. We'll let you know as soon as we have an update.

Thank you for your understanding.

• erissaerissa The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 86 Dramachine

I hope they'll get it fixed soon.

I just wanted to note that for people who didn't load their farm during that problem time and didn't get affected by the reset, there are some farms which appear to be running on several week old backups. All my crops for Tzigane that I had on Australia and England have disappeared and been replaced by things I was growing about a month ago. I haven't checked all my farms yet, so there could be more farms that aren't quite how they should be.

• joyjoy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Building Expert

@darqlady said:
    I got this not so helpful, but still hopeful reply: I verified that the issue persists on your game despite the minor update applied to your account. We might need to further look into this to get it sorted out. I am forwarding this to the team that can check this out for you. It may take some time but be assured that we'll get you back on track with your game.

I hadn't checked my game - I am back in business- nothing lost that I can see- all I have done is go to Olympus and see crops ready and FV$ balance correct... will update again if not all as it should be

So is your fixed now ? Where did you send the message to to let them know ?

• Donna HubeleDonna Hubele Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

This is a nightmare...I am disabled with a laptop in front of me almost 24/7. For the last 8 years spent countless hours and unknown amounts of money (since it is my main entertainment) playing Farmville. I have built all farms with buildings/equipment and expansions faithfully. I have saved massive amounts of mystery boxes, building supplies and vehicle parts not to mention over 500 each of insta-grows and super fertilizers in my almost full giftbox. I had hundreds of millions of coins and well over 900 FVC. I bought the early access, as I always do, and built the buildings, bought and upgraded the equipment and was well on my way in the quest. Then I logged in Monday around 5 pm and all my beautiful farms GONE gift box EMPTY coins and FVC GONE. Level reset to 1. How are they going to fix my farms and giftbox??? FarmVille User ID is 100000958665635.

• AnnieAnnie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Lost everything! All my farms over 22 billion in coins and 4,000 in farm cash. FarmVille Game ID: 1065748160

• irisbeirisbe Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 12 Building Expert

How can we see it was gone without reloading it? and at first you think it is a glitch so you are trying again. I hope they are able to fix it soon. Quest and goodies are passing along my screen and I cannot take them because I can't play the game. Missing lots of things now.
    I wonder how they will let us know when we can play again.
    I didn't read anywhere we had to file in a report individually as they are aware of the problems so it seems.

• EvyEvy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I hadn't loaded the farm since earlier yesterday when I purchased the new farm and My farm reverted back to level one, been playing since the beginning of the game 7 years had all horses that have been released since the beginning and had 1606 farmcash before i spent 45 fc purchasing the new farm I hope they restore my farms I've spent a lot of real money and years of effort in my farms
    FarmVille ID: 100000597723799

• roxanne48roxanne48 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I lost all my farms too. My farmville ID#1844016821

• kathleensdkathleensd Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I loaded my farm and it shows me at Level 1. How do I get all my farms back? I had every farm since the beginning. Mt Farmville ID is 100000003328665. How do I report this to DirtFarmer???

• Bubba36109Bubba36109 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Lost everything..FarmVille User ID is 100000285490411

• ruquick61ruquick61 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I'm still waiting, did as directed and still no result..........FarmVille Game ID: 100000415515684

• ruquick61ruquick61 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

What the heck is going on???? The same problem con't, and I'm missing a lot already!!! Want to purchase more FV cash, but I won't until this PROBLEM is SOLVE.

Thank you for the update "darqlady", unfortunately I'm still having difficulty with my FV, again unable to load and still I'm missing my stuff and I'm missing out in the fun.....Aloha

Three days now and nothing has happen, unable to load and still nothing has been done on mine.

• janeyjaney Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

@Farmerrob said:
    I just went to my farm which was at over level 100 and now it is at level 1, all of my farmcash (over 400) is missing. Just like I started from day one

I have the same problem,home farm day 1been playing for 8 years.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,609 Lord of the Forums

one of the moderators .... has told other farmers experiencing this to go to this link and fill out the form :
    http://zynga.my/FVFarmRestarted

if this link doesnt work then they have answered the queries in this thread:
    http://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville/discussion/3161947/all-is-lost#latest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file