Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why are all the animals found on the Feed panel is being taken away whenever they are placed on the

chery03chery03 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

why are all the animals found on the Feed panel is being taken away whenever they are placed on the farm?

Answers

• chery03chery03 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

why are all the animals found on the Feed panel is being taken away whenever they are placed on the farm?

• stewart0967stewart0967 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

i have the same problem,i have clicked on the feed panel and never got anything,could be the zynga toolbar users getting in first and taking what they want,especially baby animals,we still see the feeds for them but in reality they are already taken,that is why they are taken away when placed because someone else got them first,it should not be allowed as we all work pretty hard to get on in this game,i cannot prove it is them but have my suspicions...............do not give up on the feeds

• stewart0967stewart0967 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

also,just to reassure you,i am NOT and never will be a toolbar user

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion

I don't use the toolbar and I get animals, babies, trees, etc all the time. It depends on who else is on and also "friends" with your feed folks. Sometimes I get all of the trees posted, Edie's friends are apparently not on... Other times, I get the cans, but the trees have been taken. I don't sweat it. It is a benefit. It is easy to use. Keep clicking and check your recent items section of gift box- you might be surprised!