Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why can't we use farm tools in Sakura on Zen?

kimkim68kimkim68 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 19 Building Expert

Why can't we use farm tools in Sakura Zen island? Only the combine works. Also why can't we put animal pens on Zen?

Answers

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,656 Lord of the Forums

each section of sakura farm has its own things ... you need different vehicles on each area ... other than the Sakura Combine (bought with early access) this works on all farms

• kimkim68kimkim68 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 19 Building Expert

So which farm tools can you use on the Zen portion of Sakura?

• SageF4SageF4 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

You have to buy farm vehicles for each part of Sakura, there are 3 differant areas, hence 3 vehicles per area. Check the market for sakura, water and zen vehicles.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,656 Lord of the Forums

the Zen area of Sakura vehicles are for sale in the market for coins ... so you can buy those
    the water vehicles you attain by completing the challenges to collect the cats waving trophies ... its the silver star gift .... as for the first part of Sakura I just bought the ordinary coin costing vehicles to use on the areas ...

• kimkim68kimkim68 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 19 Building Expert

Why can't we use animal pens in Zen?

for some reason a lot of things cant go on the Zen part of Sakura ... even some animals ... and the animals you collect on that part of the farm cant go into pens on other parts of the farm ... sorry have no clue ... just one of those things I guess

• Mia722Mia722 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 12 Building Expert

@kimkim68 said:
    Why can't we use farm tools in Sakura Zen island? Only the combine works.

Regarding farm tools, I cannot use the harvester on regular plots (not water or Zen) in Sakura UNLESS I go into the garage and choose it from the picture of the harvester inside the garage. That's the only way it works for me on regular plots in Sakura. I hope that works for you.

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion

I have been complaining to Amanda, my VIP rep that the Zen "land" is too restrictive. I had also hoped that I could move some pens up there, but I suspect I will just have to wait and buy more regular land to unclutter things. My zen space is now decorated with a maze of Zen crops.... and the zen animals and trees and decorations ...since not much more than the specific ones go up there I made sure to do the zen quests over and over so I had something to put up there!

Fortunately most of the "Zen" land sections left to be purchased look to be green, not Zen.