Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I dont get double coins when harvest an organic crop?

ArturoESArturoES Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

It is supposed that having an organic certification in a crop will grant me double coins, the problem is that I have the mastery sign for organic grapes but when I harvest the organic grapes I gain 540 coins per plot instead of 1080 coins. When I open the market and search for grapes it says "gain 1080 coins" but I do not gain that "double coins" for having an organic certification.

Tagged:

Answers

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,312 Cream Corn Champion

I imagine that is something that stopped happening a few years ago when they sort of halted the organic crop idea. I never noticed because I have more coins than I could ever use, but I imagine a new player or one in need of coins - would notice. Feel free to submit a bug, but I doubt it is high on their fix-it list.

• Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,192 Moderator

@ArturoES said:
    It is supposed that having an organic certification in a crop will grant me double coins, the problem is that I have the mastery sign for organic grapes but when I harvest the organic grapes I gain 540 coins per plot instead of 1080 coins. When I open the market and search for grapes it says "gain 1080 coins" but I do not gain that "double coins" for having an organic certification.

Hi ArturoES! I have sent you a private message, please check your Inbox (It's at the upper right side of the page beside the world icon). Thanks.

• sebmocsebmoc Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have just returned to Farmville after being disillusioned with the game and noticed the same issue. I have been harvesting grapes and still only receiving the 540 coins instead of the advertised 1080 coins. This issue is not being addressed but you sent a 'private message' instead of a general explanation. I wass level in excess of 100 but have started fresh and as they say, 'every little helps'. Please take the time to explain why you are not paying out the 'double' coins on harvesting grapes.

I await your response.

• okanbayraktaarokanbayraktaar Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

• bluebell_rosebluebell_rose Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 212 Cupcake Princess

I hope my explanation helps. If you check out the page on farmville wiki, it says grapes can be bought for 85 coins and sold for 270 coins. It's an old article so it sheds some light on what it's original base selling price was. 270*2=540. You are getting double coins, zynga just made a boo boo and didn't code things properly. Super crops usually give more coins than their regular counterpart. Don't you find it weird that super grapes offers 270? 270 is the original base price for grapes. If it were really 1080, it'd be 4x the original selling price instead of 2x at 540 selling price.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file