Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To much farms

ChiovinoChiovino Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

propietarios de ZYNGA: Todos los grandes jugadores están abandonando el juego de FarmVille, porque USTEDES están arruinando algo bueno con tantas granjas, los constantes errores, el que se congele la página, el sembrar semillas que NO SIRVEN PARA NADA y todas las expansiones tan caras, al igual que los árboles y los animales. Es una pena que se hayan vuelto tan codiciosos. Se suponía que era para que disfrutáramos y lo que han logrado es que deje de jugar mucha gente. Queremos una solución, antes que todo se venga abajo!
Vecino y amigo de FB
owners Zynga: All great players are leaving the game FarmVille, because you are ruining something good with many farms, constant errors, which the page freezes, the plant seeds that are useless and all expansions so expensive , like trees and animals. It is a pity that have become so greedy. It was supposed to be for us to enjoy and what they have accomplished is that many people stop playing. It's not nice to play, is an obligation
We want a solution, before everything falls apart!
Neighbor and friend of FB

Comments

• JMR634JGCEJMR634JGCE Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

****i do agree to much farms YOU SHOULD STOP YOU ARE MAKING US CRAZY ZINGA !!!

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,399 Lord of the Forums

New farms are how Zynga makes money and there are lots of players that like them.

• Annabell95Annabell95 Building Expert Registered User Posts: 53 This Space is Available

I don't like them either. They should have stopped making farms a while ago. Or at least just make like one per year, so we can concentrate on playing it. I also had to stop doing quests since it's impossible to finish all of them, there are so many and new ones come every other day. I can't play any of the new farms anyways since they changed the design (Avalon and newer) since it eats up all my computer's memory and the game starts lagging pretty bad.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,399 Lord of the Forums

@Annabell95 said:
    I don't like them either. They should have stopped making farms a while ago. Or at least just make like one per year, so we can concentrate on playing it. I also had to stop doing quests since it's impossible to finish all of them, there are so many and new ones come every other day. I can't play any of the new farms anyways since they changed the design (Avalon and newer) since it eats up all my computer's memory and the game starts lagging pretty bad.

There are 2 quests every week, one starts on Monday and is for the newest farm. The other starts on Wednesday is is playable on any farm. Many players like these quests, they are a good source of Unwither, Super Fertilizer and Instagrow Potion as well as new animals.

If players do not like new farms they do not need to play them, if you don't play a farm it does not affect your computer because the data for a farm is not loaded until you play on a farm.

• Annabell95Annabell95 Building Expert Registered User Posts: 53 This Space is Available

@Sandy7226 said:

@Annabell95 said:

There are 2 quests every week, one starts on Monday and is for the newest farm. The other starts on Wednesday is is playable on any farm. Many players like these quests, they are a good source of Unwither, Super Fertilizer and Instagrow Potion as well as new animals.

If players do not like new farms they do not need to play them, if you don't play a farm it does not affect your computer because the data for a farm is not loaded until you play on a farm.

It does effect my computer since I'm FORCED to visit the farm if a new one comes up. When they made that Sakura farm, I got forced to visit it whenever I started playing FV. This was so annoying. I'm happy it's not like that for the new Caveman Club farm though (so far). I was only forced to visit it once.
    I just think it sucks, because those farms lag so bad. I wouldn't mind playing them. Actually that new Halloween farm and the wild west farm would be really interesting I think. It's just that it lags way too much, even with 8GB memory.

Visiting a farm once isn't that big a hardship, once you leave the farm and refresh that farm no longer affects your game play.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,510 Lord of the Forums

Annabelle95 ... when you go to travel to other farms ... if you click on the little icon under the picture and instead of "sort farms by release date" being ticked .... tick instead "sort farms by my last visit"
    it will then have the farms you are playing not the others you are not ... so you wont have to scroll through them to find the one you want to play ...