Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

farm will not load

redred Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I have green circle on my farm every thing is gone please fix

Comments

• ciufuliciciufulici Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Help, my FarmVille is blocked in My Home Farm.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

maybe try another browser and update your flashwave .... it may help

• phoenixlynphoenixlyn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

tried another browser, downloaded updated flash. still cannot play! please fix. I think there are too many lands..

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

I cant disagree with you about the too many lands ... but Im not sure what else I can suggest ... mine seems to be working fine (at present)

• sumtergrlsumtergrl Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My farm wont load and cant travel to other farms....everything is updated...pls I want to play!!!!!!

• chuckychucky Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

done everything still cant play sux big time I'm getting bored with this might as well delete games as its waste of space fix it

a moderator has said on another thread that they are working on it and will update when they have a solution ... sorry

• karinekarine Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

still cannot play farmville,since 20th of june!!!
    FarmVille Game ID: 687071274

• dllovelldllovell Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

My Farmville will not load, also. I play on Firefox, it says that it cannot found farmville and it will power my computer completely off or get me out of farmville

• yakthunbayakthunba Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

my farm cannot load cant travel to other farm what is the solution?

• cksvncksvn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

It has been almost 2 weeks that my farm will not load. i have SAFARI, not mozilla firefox. Can you give us an estimated 'fix time'? I am stuck at lighthouse cove, unable to travel to another farm. Please help???? Thank you

• CherylCheryl Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Please fix my farm I cannot connect to it all I get is a upside down question mark thank you.

• bobsbarbsbobsbarbs Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

Some of us have not been able to play FV for almost 2 weeks now. Maybe this problem deserves a higher fix priority. And provide some info on any progress. Just don't leave us in the dark.

• jackandjilljackandjill Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

home farm will not work, everything is invisible except plowed fields and farmer. Can not post anything form home farm. I can go to sunshine farm and play from there but all my craft shops are on home farm. So still missing out on many things. Farm has been invisible and on lock down since June 14,2016, middle of the day. Have sent letters but still not working. Are any technicians reading these post? Can you help? Please. All cashes dumped and restarted computers and upgraded everything possible. Help Please. Thank You

• TashaTasha Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2016

Constantly freezes up. Have done everything known that might help. Nothing works and it is getting worse. Please fix.

• floozyfloozy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

My farm hasn't loaded since Saturday! I had missions that would have been done by Sunday. Can you please help me with this?

• ChrisChris Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, for everyone who is stuck with a farm that does not load - I had the same problem and managed to get out of the corrupted farm. All of the other farms are working just fine! This is what I did: 1. Click on one of your neighbours at the bottom of the game screen and travel to their farm (you should be able to do this). 2. Once on your neighbour's farm, click on the Cavemans Club neighbour at the far right of the list. This took me off of the corrupted farm to Caveman's Club where the game worked just fine. In my case it was/is Home Farm that crashed, you might be stuck on a different one. Do not go back to the corrupted farm! I tried that yesterday and it is still corrupted, but I repeated the above procedure and it worked again. Good luck, hope it works for you again. And brickbats to Zynga for leaving this problem unfixed for two weeks now. Not at all good service.

• budadababybudadababy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Still can not load my farm. I'm thinking of just not playing this game anymore if this issue isn't fixed soon.

• Blackhawks16Blackhawks16 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

My farm hasn't loaded in over a week. Green screen and can't travel.

• jimmyjimmy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

I was stuck on home farm for two weeks but as soon as cavemans club came live I clicked on the cavemans club on right. On came Cavemans so went to Sakuras and works so went on some other farms and all seem to work but do not want to go to home in case same problem again .Now have lost all neighbours so can not get help to gain parts and Sakuras Relic timed part has ran out of time after 2 weeks away.
    Maybe it is a problem with Cavemans that started this.
    Hope we can get some goodies to compensate our losses as the way it is running out of time on timed items was not our fault.

• ManuelaCruzManuelaCruz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

My farm hasn't been loading since yesterday, 28 June 2016. I get a blank screen! Please help me! I have tried loading on diff browsers... I have loaded it on diff computers... I have installed.. and un installed game... I have cleared cache... I believe its something to do with a server connection.... Can you please fix this issue for me ... Thanks.

• Diane Louise PignataroDiane Louise Pignataro Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Try what Chris said !!!
    Thank you to Chris for the workaround. I traveled to a neighbors farm, then to Caveman. So far so good. Thank you Chris!!!!!

• ManuelaCruzManuelaCruz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

My farm hasn't been loading since yesterday, 28 June 2016. I get a blank screen!. i have tried loading on diff browsers....... i have loaded it on diff computers.... i have installed.. and un installed game... ihave cleared cache.... i believe its something to do with a server connection... i can load other farms just fine.... . can you please fix this issue for me ... thanks

• AngAng Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I was somehow transported from Sakura to my home farm, which has nothing but dark circles and not a single thing works there, especially my ability to travel back. I want to cash in EVERYTHING and quit, but I cannot even do that now. This is disgusting.

• njl123159njl123159 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Can't get on my farm, keeps giving me error, page unresponsive, then says to kill pages or wait, when clicking on either, the box comes up again, been 3days now....i want my farm BACK!!!!! anyone getting this!!!!!

• BWUBWU Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Building Expert

Same here all I get is the banner at the top and sometimes the tabs.

FV.jpg 77.3K

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file