Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do all the eggs from the chicken coops go?

jeanniejeannie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

The eggs used to be put in the gift box, but I've had hundreds of eggs since I've seen them anywhere.

Best Answer

Answers

• jeanniejeannie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

It's been a while since I played, but didn't the eggs harvested from the coop used to go to the gift box?

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

No, they always went to the feed.

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire

my eggs from the coop go straight to my gift box and i cannot share them

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@elaine jebson said:
    my eggs from the coop go straight to my gift box and i cannot share them

Eggs from your Aviary go to your gift box, eggs from the Coop never, ever go any place but the feed to share.

• jeanniejeannie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

@Sandy7226 said:

From the time I started playing, years ago, they always went to my gift box, and I could hatch them. Now they ask me if I want to share them, but I never get any eggs to hatch.

@jeannie said:

@Sandy7226 said:

From the time I started playing, years ago, they always went to my gift box, and I could hatch them. Now they ask me if I want to share them, but I never get any eggs to hatch.

Obviously we played a different game

Perhaps players are remembering visiting neighbor's farms and harvesting their coops. Those eggs did go to our gift boxes as well as being able to share, for a time we were able to place those eggs on our farms. You can still visit neighbor's farms and harvest their gift boxes and if you are fortunate get an egg for yourself and some to share.

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion

I agree with Sandy7226. Aviary eggs go to giftbox. Chicken eggs always were available for share, but you NEVER got them. I complained several times that it was unfair you didn't get one and your friends did...

One thing that has changed- when you harvested the aviary in the past you could share the aviary egg as a mystery something ( at least I think so), since I would discard the ones from aviaries I didn't have special birds in... and you could place them right away. I am trying to deal with over 500 in my giftbox... I place them 20-40 at a time. I assume everyone is getting pairs of hatchings? i.e. first egg a parrot, second is a parrot... third is an egret as is fourth, etc?

Yes, darqlady, I believe that is the way Aviary eggs are working for everyone.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file