Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

missing bushels of purple muchroom statue twice now

diana1951diana1951 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have harvested 2 crops of purple muchroom statue now and they are not showing up in my bushels I needthem to craft things with. theSukura farm is shorting a lot of bushels thank you diana

Answers

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,318 Cream Corn Champion

It has happened to me twice or even more- plenty of space in the inventory... says I should get 10... I harvest and get nothing.... I replant and 10 minutes later harvest again having done nothing but perhaps work on the never-ending gift box clean-up... and this time I get bushels ( so it isn't inventory or hidden bushels).

I also had issues with the handfans not counting towards leadership this week- had to replant 180... but at least they are short crops although the inventory is tight after so many fan plantings!

I wonder if they were in a state of wither and we didn't know? I never have issues with the non short crops...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file