Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Things that are made

Firecracker41Firecracker41 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Building Expert

What do I do with the things in my Ingredient Storage?Do I use them on my Farmers Square or where?

Best Answers

Answers

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion

I never paid to upgrade and it didn't take long before I had more coins than I could use to buy turbos and fuel. I periodically make an order now just because.

Zynga- if you are reading... adding a few NEW prizes to the Farmer's Square orders would be nice!

• Firecracker41Firecracker41 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Building Expert

I am still learning this Farmers Square site.I am still not sure about the things sitting in my Ingredient Storage.Are these things used when I am making recipes?Do these these come out automatically or do I have to do it somehow?

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,656 Lord of the Forums

yes they are the ingredients you need to make the items and yes they come out automatically as you use them to make a recipe ... you harvest the buildings to get more items to use as ingredients.
    to find an order you hover your mouse over the pictures of the people along the bottom of the screen and choose one of the orders to 'make' ... once its made your made item 'fills the order' and you get a reward when its done. As you get more money you can use it to purchase buildings to increase the productivity on your farm... and once you have enough money you can purchase the garage to collect fuel and the mechanic shop for turbo chargers ... and also the garden which will give you unwithers ....

start by making the orders and build as you go ...