Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing Farm FLOATING GARDENS

Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand PoohbahRegistered User Posts: 914 On Fire
edited July 2016 in FarmVille Discussion

Is missing the Floating Gardens Farm. He'd really like to have it!
Since the "Support" area really sucks, can someone add this farm to my alternate account?

Comments

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited June 2016

That sounds like an interesting farm, but it isn't one that I know of in Farmville. Clyde??? Do you mean Hanging Gardens?

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire

@darqlady said:
    That sounds like an interesting farm, but it isn't one that I know of in Farmville. Clyde??? Do you mean Hanging Gardens?

Yes. My bad. Hanging Gardens.

Well, I have it now but, everytime I use my shovels to clear a grass plot, I have to reboot the game.

I'm thinking that something got trashed with the introduction of the Caveman Club.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,656 Lord of the Forums

you dont need to actually plant on the farm ... all the bushels needed can be planted on other farms and used to make the golden trowels ...
    if you plant on a large farm you will make the trowels in no time and complete the Hanging Gardens farm quickly ....

• FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister

If I remember correctly, I had to refresh after using shovels a couple of years ago. I don't think I did at first, so if you completed it quickly you may not remember having to do so. But I started having to refresh when I used shovels sometime before I completed Hanging Gardens. I think it has something to do with the shovel currency not converting back to coins. To combat this issue, I just let the shovels accumulate for a while before using them (since the only "plot" that matters is the last one with the unwither ring fountain)

In other words, it's nothing new. Just something that hasn't been working properly for a long time and probably isn't on the radar to be fixed.

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire

The "refresh" and "reboot" were never required in my experience and that way it is today makes me NOT want to even visit Hanging Gardens any longer. ****, I don't want to visit half the farms I have anymore simply because this activity has grown beyond the abilities of Adobe Flash to effectively manage the amount of data being downloaded.

In other words, the silent "sucking sounds" I heard in the past are becoming major roars in my ears!

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,656 Lord of the Forums

Hanging Gardens is really only useful once finished for the Instagrow Potion you receive when you harvest it I only go there to grab this when its ready for harvesting

• FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister

@Farmer Clyde said:
    The "refresh" and "reboot" were never required in my experience and that way it is today makes me NOT want to even visit Hanging Gardens any longer. ****, I don't want to visit half the farms I have anymore simply because this activity has grown beyond the abilities of Adobe Flash to effectively manage the amount of data being downloaded.

In other words, the silent "sucking sounds" I heard in the past are becoming major roars in my ears!

You may have completed Hanging Gardens much quicker than I did. I don't remember having to refresh at first, but I remember having by the time I got close to finishing.

What I did to eliminate having to refresh as often was just let the shovels pile up. It takes a while to accumulate enough to finish the whole thing so I waited until I had enough to finish a section since it was predictable, then cleared the section. (If you don't use shovels, you don't have to refresh)

The main reason we cleared hanging gardens was for the Instant Grow fountain - it doesn't really matter if you wait til your have enough shovels to do the whole thing.