Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

has anyone been able to sucessfully accept bushels in the feed?

COLIDRISCOLIDRIS Forum DetectiveRegistered User Posts: 338 The One Who Knows it All
edited April 2016 in FarmVille Discussion
I have managed a few, but I admit, 99% of the time I don't get them. Since the attempt seems to count against my bushels for the day, I have stopped trying to get them. I really didn't need them most of the time, but I was trying to clear out the feed... So I don't anymore :)

I don't believe the give a bushel feed request works. I wish they would add stamps...

Comments

• FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited February 2016
    I haven't posted to ask for someone to send a bushel in a long time, but from what I remember if they have sent you a gift in the last 4 hours, they cannot send you a bushel. (It shows up in your gift envelope).

As I said, it's been a while since I've used it.
  • musicalchefmusicalchef Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 410
    edited February 2016
    COLIDRIS wrote: »
    i can get anything if i act quickly except bushels. it alllllways says i just missed it, so im wondering if it's even possible to accept them. anyone??

I think I could, before. It asked me to refresh the feed panel to get it. For the past week or so, I haven't been able to get them at all, even if they were just posted.
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited February 2016
    Just after I posted my previous comment I was clicking and it flipped on me and I got a bushel clicked - and got it... so yes, it is possible.
  • COLIDRISCOLIDRIS Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 338 The One Who Knows it All
    edited April 2016
    darqlady wrote: »
    I have managed a few, but I admit, 99% of the time I don't get them. Since the attempt seems to count against my bushels for the day, I have stopped trying to get them. I really didn't need them most of the time, but I was trying to clear out the feed... So I don't anymore :)

I don't believe the give a bushel feed request works. I wish they would add stamps...

i notice they have recently added stamps!! :D
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited April 2016
    Ooh on the stamps - great. I was also going to report I was low on ( well out of would have been more precise) cherry lanterns and I spotted one in the feed and clicked - and got it. Also got another Balance bushel I clicked on. Both also did show up in inventory when I went ot make something. So... they can be accepted if they are still unclaimed.