Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning after long absence

ck65ck65 Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
edited January 2016 in FarmVille Discussion
According to Zynga's TOS if a farm is inactivate for 90 days than can deactivate the farm. If you contact Customer Service they will reinstate it as it was before you stopped playing. I think it is a matter of storage space on their servers.

Comments

• ck65ck65 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Sandy7226 wrote: »
    According to Zynga's TOS if a farm is inactivate for 90 days than can deactivate the farm. If you contact Customer Service they will reinstate it as it was before you stopped playing. I think it is a matter of storage space on their servers.

How do I contact them? I tried the old support email, it doesn't work. I tried clicking connect with facebook for support, it doesn't work.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited December 2015
    If you have tried clicking support below the game it should take you to a place with your list of options, unfortunately many people no longer have any support option other than Twitter which is very hit or miss. My understanding is the Twitter crew takes care of FV issues for 2 hours every day, but if you don't post during that 2 hours you are out of luck. If you don't have email or chat available to you today keep checking back because who has support changes on a daily basis. Also I would keep posting here as perhaps a moderator will step in and help.

Good luck.
  • mia.miamia.mia Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 12 Building Expert
    edited December 2015
    Thats odd, im glad mine didnt do that. I am a massive tree collector and collected a huge amount when I was playing last. I have only starting playing again in the last couple of days (cant remember the last time I played) and thankfully everything is just the way it was when I used to play
  • JellyZJellyZ Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,043
    edited December 2015
    I agree with Sandy. Contact Customer Support for help... and if you don't have this option, try the following links:

(This is the link for players whose game reverted to level 1)
    https://support.zynga.com/article/farmville/My-Farm-restarted-en_US-1427955735208

If you have a few missing farms, then try posting at:
    http://www.zyngaplayerforums.com/showthread.php?2956254-Missing-farms/page6
  • Nikster1987Nikster1987 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2016
    I hadn't played in a long, long time but went back yesterday and all my farm was still there.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2016
    I hadn't played in a long, long time but went back yesterday and all my farm was still there.

It seems to be very random who looses their progress and at what point. It seems like most if not all people who contact CS are able to have their farms restored.