Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Losing farm cash accidentally by unintended "purchases"

cmiller155cmiller155 ChocolatierRegistered User Posts: 28 Building Expert
I believe it is intentional, most of things we purchase ask before charging you "are you sure you want to spend 24Fc on blah blah blah", but not with the crafting. I have lost so much money that way.

Comments

• musicalchefmusicalchef Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 410
    edited December 2015
    It is intentional. We've been asking for a warning pop-up for a long time and nothing ever changes. I'm positive Ebenezer Scrooge (before his transformation) works for Zynga.
  • Sirkka AlénSirkka Alén Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 22 Building Expert
    edited January 2016
    AGREE !! Can't afford buying cash often and it's annoying to loose cash accidentally. HATE IT !!! It's not fair! People surely would buy more cash if they could TOTALLY decide where to use it!
  • JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith
    edited January 2016
    This happens anytime you are spending less than ten dollars farm cash. What I would like is not only to ask for every cash purchase no matter what the cost, but to also get rid of the constant affirmations when we craft an item or place an item on our farms. Less pop ups would mean less mistakes like this.
  • PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2016
    yep last night I 'bought' a bushel of peppermint as I clicked cancel on a pop up .... and as I had about 22 bushels in my stores .... it was not required by me .... grrrrr ...... I am so over the constant pop ups when you are doing things ... and if you click at the wrong time you end up spending your precious f$ on nothing you needed .... please correct this situation ... I would like a "are you sure you want to buy this" when this happens ...
  • margaretm63margaretm63 Investigator Registered User Posts: 19
    edited February 2016
    I have learned to be *very* careful with this type of thing! It's so annoying. Seems like the popups are on the larger purchases, but not on the small ones. I have also accidentally purchased a fully built animal enclosure and fences and Zynga was very good about reversing those.
  • COLIDRISCOLIDRIS Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 338 The One Who Knows it All
    edited February 2016
    yes i believe it's intentional. yep i have gone thru this as well. yep it has made me very careful!
  • jbunnyfrogjbunnyfrog Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited March 2016
    I have learned to be *very* careful with this type of thing! It's so annoying. Seems like the popups are on the larger purchases, but not on the small ones. I have also accidentally purchased a fully built animal enclosure and fences and Zynga was very good about reversing those.

PLEASE, how were you able to access Zynga?